Cigar Club, Suk Soi 28

The_Munchmaster

Why do you tell us who invited you?

Why not?

Apart from that anyone who was interested and wanted to check the place out could always approach Randy for an invite.

Im not sure the Randy I know and love would appreciate folks he has never met, from an annylous net board asking him to take him to his exclusive club, which hes paid a premium to secure the memberhip. Might just be me, but I cant see him being to happy if 7 nutters from here turn up expecting a nice night out with our Randy.

I'll email him now and ask him.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Expat >Maybe I should start a poll on how long it will take for timmy to get himself banned--that'll be fun. <

I agree. From the tone of his first twenty posts here, I'd say not long.

I'll save myself the aggro, and put him on my ignore list now.

Byebye Timmy!

• 2 years later...

I was back at Perdomo a couple of nights ago and can't believe from the date of my OP that it's been 2 1/2 years since I was last there! Mind you when last there the plot on the left side of the entrance to Soi 28 was empty and now there's a swanky looking condo building called The Address!

Since I was last there the club has now built a bar on the ground floor to complement the smoking lounge on the upper floor and it's fully stocked with fine beverages including a very good selection of malt whiskies.

Anyway I spent a very enjoyable few hours there enjoying a couple of fine smoking-030.gif and a few drinking80.gif and nibbles with some good company. A refreshing change from Patpong, Cowboy, etc. :up:

Archived