Atlanta Hotel "No Punters Allowed"

sanddawg1

Suk Soi 2 guess I won't be staying there!! :neener: Saw this on another site struck me as funny! :content: Maybe I'm twisted?

Atlanta Hotel

The Atlanta is popular with cultured occidentals, with writers, academics, artists, cinema & theatre and other professional people, with dreamers and innocuous eccentrics, and their families, who can afford to stay at more expensive places but choose to stay at The Atlanta.

The Atlanta is against sex tourism. Sex tourism is exploitative, socially damaging and culturally demeaning: those who want to buy sex should do so in their own country.

The Atlanta has a 'zero tolerance' policy with regard to trouble-makers and all illegal activities, including the use or possession of illicit drugs. Such miscreants are reported to the police without advance warning, without hesitation and without apology. Those who object to this policy, and those who wish to spend their time in Thailand whoring, indulging in alcohol abuse, drugs or other illegal activities should stay elsewhere.

Tourism is not about going on a rampage through other people's country: those who cannot go abroad without behaving badly should stay home.

SEX TOURISTS ARE NOT WELCOME

:rotl: WHOOF S1

Crikey.. it's changed its tune. 30 odd years ago when I stayed, there were girls waiting to be picked up in the coffee shop.

And if they didn't get you, serial killer Charles Sobraj would. He operated out of the Atlanta or was it the other backpacker place The Malaysia Hotel??? or both?

:beer:

I was told years ago now that was VERY guest unfriendly. I maybe wrong but think it was when the son of the original owner took over that the policy changed?

Simie.

If that's the kind of hotel they want to run it's thier business but lower Suk seems like a bad place to have it?????

I have often trundle down there for a nice breakfast, the banana pancake, whilst bland, I always enjoyed it, if just for memories.

I had my first threesome (MFF) there, picked up a girl from Nana before her shift, and she would often bring back other girls after work if the night was quiet (I assumed she had not already been bar fined earlier - wishful thinking, maybe).

As for the place itself, over rated to hell; the rooms are plain and basic, mosquitoes run rampant and the staff are not friendly at all (usually due to them being dumb as galahs).

There's been several threads about the Altanta .

It gained a lot of fame as an anti-sex-tourist hotel among feminists and left-wing types who fancy themselves intellectuals. However, as a hotel facility it is horribly run down and suitable only for those with the thinnest of wallets. Whatever the appeal of its anti-prostitution stance, the Atlanta isn't professionally managed and the owner hasn't invested a baht in upkeep for many years.

I know an American woman who chose the Atlanta solely on the basis of political correctness. She said it was as bad as any skid row flophouse in the U.S., minus any sort of commercial-sex activity. She checked out after a day, unable to deal with the grime, bugs and noise from the nearby freeway. She felt the staff earned most of their income from touting tours and other services at inflated prices.

Evel

:devil:

Archived