Changing Money

hyaehus

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Try the tourist shop Vasu Travel at the start of soi 7/1 sukhumvit, always the best rate ... they have most currencies advertised as you walk in .... so you can always do a quick walk bye to verify.

I usually get at least .50 - .75 baht better then what is offered outside.

I have always wondered what travel they do, seems every man and his dog walks in just to exchange currencies.

Are you talking of the place opposite Subway? Was going to suggest it myself.

Best rate I have found is Super Rich (how the fuck do they come up with these names) near Central World Plaza in the soi next to Big C

I like both because no ID required for large amounts

Are you talking of the place opposite Subway?

Yes, same place, it is called Vasu Travel - once there, after you have exchange your hard earned you can then waste it on one of those skanks, who never seem to leave the chairs/stools in front of Subway.

Or, maybe, venture further down the soi to those ghastly massage girls ... or even take a few steps further and dive into the den on iniquity, Edens :) lol

Siam Exchange, near MBK.

Best rate I have found. No ID required, but they only do cash, no T/C.

Exit the BTS like you are going to go into MBK, but continue to walk past the first entrance you come to after you leave the BTS, keep to the left and take the first stairs to the left down to the street level. Walk straight ahead about 100 meters, small shop on your left.

Archived