Changing Money

hyaehus

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HonoluluJimmy

Super Rich... Tis good if you have alot. Many gold and travel people go there. lots of undercover cops in the area. Who did they come up with the name... Well, I love the one H.E. PolLCol Dr. Thaksis S. has.. Ample Rich... He'll get his money back the day he is the MP from Chaing Mai which will be about 1 hour before he is PM Again. I expect he'll direct the BOT to leverage the Baht back to about 36 or 36.5 so the non rich can eat again. Come on Lambrognin at Siam Paragon...... Dr. T will fix all the problems.... I hope he is OM by Songkran!~

Try the tourist shop Vasu Travel at the start of soi 7/1 sukhumvit, always the best rate ... they have most currencies advertised as you walk in .... so you can always do a quick walk bye to verify.

I usually get at least .50 - .75 baht better then what is offered outside.

I have always wondered what travel they do, seems every man and his dog walks in just to exchange currencies.

Had a sandwich at Subway a few days ago, looking outside it clearly reads "Vasu Exchange"....

BB

Well, maybe it is the sign along Sukhumvit Road that says Vasu travel, anyways, you may be correct, but my memory it was called Vasu travel before (even if i was drunk stumbling back from the Downunder bar, late at night(s)).

More importantly, why are you eating at Subway?

Archived