Sign in to follow this  
doxx

Amsterdam?

Can anybody share a review of a massage parlour called Amsterdam? It's a HUGE place not far from Suk...

Thanks

Can anybody share a review of a massage parlour called Amsterdam? It's a HUGE place not far from Suk...

Thanks

An old thread I know, But often passed this place and wondered. Is it any good?

I think the rule of thumb with these sort of places is that it depends on the punter, one guy's heaven is another guy's....

Slip in and give it a test drive, we'll look forward to your report. :elephant:

Thanks

Here is one ripped from Youtube, with the atypical moronic sex-pat using pak wan bull shit lines that these girls would hear 10 times a day :beer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDYTKcfqNxA

The views of the sex-pat are not the views of myself or the board :grouphug:

You have to give it to the girl, probably literally and physically (as she comes across okay in the looks department), she sits there for awhile and still smiles after hearing that guys dribble :beer:

You have to give it to the girl, probably literally and physically (as she comes across okay in the looks department), she sits there for awhile and still smiles after hearing that guys dribble :beer:

Dunno when this clip was made but that's definetly N*** from the Devils Den in Patters. :hubbahubba: