Depends where you kissed her?

Ckrisg

From Sticks emails 17 Jan 2010

"I am desperate for information and I think that you might be able to answer a few of my questions. Last week while in Bangkok, I made the mistake of kissing a freelance prostitute. I am now extremely paranoid that I could have contracted an STD. I am not sure if I should tell my parents so that I can go see a doctor about it. Do any of these girls get tested for STDs at clinics regularly? The girl I was with seemed very clean and her apartment as well but I guess this means almost nothing"

ha ha got to be a piss take!! Stick

Miss Manners' reply....

Kissing a prostitute is a mistake that first timers make despite movies and TV telling us that prostitutes like to save that for their boyfriend.

Yes, there is a possibility that you have contracted Herpes (HSV1) and you may pass this on to your family. Unfortunately, there is no cure. If you have contracted it you have it for life and will experience painful outbreaks on your lips that will forever be a tell-tale sign that you kissed a prostitute. Definitely tell your parents about what you have done and have them take you to a good psychologist to help you get over your desire to kiss prostitutes.

From Sticks emails 17 Jan 2010

"I am desperate for information and I think that you might be able to answer a few of my questions. Last week while in Bangkok, I made the mistake of kissing a freelance prostitute. I am now extremely paranoid that I could have contracted an STD. I am not sure if I should tell my parents so that I can go see a doctor about it. Do any of these girls get tested for STDs at clinics regularly? The girl I was with seemed very clean and her apartment as well but I guess this means almost nothing"

ha ha got to be a piss take!! Stick

Yet another young Young Farang? lost in the big city of life...

Way back when, the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York City had two doctors that made a patent on their findings of how to cure AIDS, hepatitis, etc.

...by some strange event, there findings have never been followed up in an organized/reasearch manner...geee, too good to be tue? big pharma would lose $$$???

I have seen with my own eyes that this does work, but who am I but the local (international) town idiot...huuurahh for Forest Gump!!!

...an article in Science News that was published March 30, 1991. On page 207, it described the "shocking" treatment proposed for AIDS by Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York City, which had accidentally discovered a way to cure all AIDS. So I looked into this, and I found that a paper on an AIDS cure had been presented to a Joint Congress on Combination Therapies in Washington, D.C., on March 14, 1991, at the First International Symposium on Combination Therapy

Patent #5188738 in which the same Dr. Kaali describes a process, which will attenuate any bacteria or virus (including AIDS/HIV), parasites and all fungi contained in the blood, rendering them ineffective from infecting a normally healthy human cell

I shortened that email a lot for inclusion in the column and didn't post any of the subsequent emails I had with him. It looks like he was a young guy and looks like he really was for real!

Hi Stick

I know that you print stuff in good faith, I'm just amazed that someone who can get themselves to Bangkok could be so thick :sad: or maybe not!!

Archived