U.S. Demos Given ANOTHER Kick in the Ass

Hugh_Hoy

Yes folks. Even the blue state of Massachusetts has told the Demoncrat Party to shove it. That is, people are tired of the same old politics that Obie promised to bury...and not at all keen on the performance of Obie and his fellow travellers. Look for more ass-kicking later this year.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34923900/ns/politics-capitol_hill/?gt1=43001

ROTFLMAO

HH

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He did it! And in pinko Massachusey too!!! :chili::worship::yay::chili:

Of course, that bonehead the Dems picked makes Sarah Pailin seem like Einstein. :p

I don't want to see either political party having a strangehold on the govmt. Voters are sick of Poison Pelosi's arrogant in-your-face I'm-gonna-do-whatever-I-like attitude. Bet Reid is on his last term in Congress. Nobody likes arrogance - and Congress giving itself a nice pay hike while refusing even a 5% increase to Social Security recipients (for 2 years!) is grounds for defeating everyone of the rich buttheads who voted to do so. Bring back the guillotine!

How ironic that the original Boston Tea Party steered the country to it's independence. Have the citizenry of Massachussetts gained their senses? Has it started a new revolution against the Kremlin West. Obie must be wondering WTF? Well, he can thank Pelosi and Reid for that one...and his one term in the White House.

Guy...yes, old Teddy must be doing flips about now. :rotl:

HH

Fuck Teddy! He was a lousy drunk, and the assholes in Mass. Deserved the assfuck for keeping his drunk loser ass employed...what exactly did he do besides be born a Kennedy?

As for the dems and repibs...mother fuck them as well.neither party is any fucking good, so smile and be happy, and jack off that a repub won...but of course, we lose again.

I want to see 30% reduction in congress and the senate. Loss of pension for them as well. no medical insurance, or at the very least, they have to pay 20% and get taxed on their "Cadillac plan." When these fuckers get get fucked in the ass be reality, then maybe we will see some real change. for now, the best thing about Obama is he isn't McCain or Palin.

Until the American people wake up, pull their heads out of their asses, and stop electing the same assholes over and over, nothing will change...of course American idol is on, who has time for shit that actually effects them? Jefferson was right, we get the government we deserve.

Hmmm ... maybe a politician I can respect:

<< He has been active with the National Guard for over 30 years and holds the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.

Brown has been deployed to Kazakhstan and Paraguay. He has said, "I go where they order me to go... I'm just proud to serve and be part of the team."

He wishes to stay in the Guard in the future, but he will be unable to do so given the service's mandatory age retirement rules at age 50.

He has expressed disappointment at this rule, remarking that "I'm probably one of the most qualified soldiers in the entire Massachusetts [Guard]... I have enlisted service, I have infantry, quartermaster, JAG, I'm airborne qualified, I’ve been to all the courses". >>

If she lost because she took the race for granted and went off and vacationed...then she deserved it.

If she lost because she didn't know where certain baseball players loyalty lie and what to answer when asked what her favorite cream pie was...then America is truly the dumbest country in the world.

Say what you will about how this affects the health care plan...but this can be nothing but bad news when the opposition party has shown it's intentions are purely to stop ANYTHING from happening by fillibustering 80% of the time. This could be a long three years where nothing gets done. Congrats GOP, you may now be able to succeed in bringing down this president...and the rest of the country with him.

If she lost because she took the race for granted and went off and vacationed...then she deserved it.

If she lost because she didn't know where certain baseball players loyalty lie and what to answer when asked what her favorite cream pie was...then America is truly the dumbest country in the world.

Say what you will about how this affects the health care plan...but this can be nothing but bad news when the opposition party has shown it's intentions are purely to stop ANYTHING from happening by fillibustering 80% of the time. This could be a long three years where nothing gets done. Congrats GOP, you may now be able to succeed in bringing down this president...and the rest of the country with him.

The country is in turmoil and if there is a time leadership is needed, it is now.

Obama inherited a lot of GWB's mess. It will take years to get that under control.

Archived