anal prize

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really my thing either...

But I once had a gf that came easier from getting it in her a** than the regular way... and NO it wasn't a ladyboy... :p

Okay, I'll chime in on this one. Anal is not something I do all the time, but it really gets me going when I do. I've got a beautiful Filipina whose got an amazing ass so she does inspire me! When I'm inside her ass, I don't go very deep for fear of hurting her, and being in deep isn't what its all about for me. Just having that tight little muscle gripping your shaft is it!! If your girl is against it (for whatever reason) best to leave well enough alone. I was lucky enough to find a girl who knew I wouldn't purposely hurt her, and also knew what a horny fucker I was. She seems to enjoy it, and she will generally use the vibrator on her pussy while I'm doing her this way.

I guess I'm a lucky man because if I didn't have a girl who would allow me to do this ocassionally, I'd probably want it a lot more.

You know what they say: "you always want what you can't have!"

"thaistudent"

while i said i have never done anal before but have an 'expert' willing to teach me,something comes to mind.

how many of us have come across the BG who will not go away or leave you alone?.

i have often said "i will pay bar for you and i want to f*** your arse".

the amount of them that have said"no,i go you find another lady".

of course you get the odd one who says "ok" and i have had to make an excuse when in the doggy position and it's been offered.

Archived