Where are all the good-lookers?

skirtlifter

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We were there a week ago ...had drinks in several bars...50Bt happy hour was great ...some lookers asking 2000....

Went into one of the Kings bars 2( i think it was called)...all Kathoey...two pounced on us for lady drinks before our bums hit the chairs...then one gave my wife a free look at her landing zone ...so she got her drink :grinyes::neener:

Baccara in Soi Cowboy last Saturday. Said there were plenty of lookers ... but they were asking 4,000 baht

There are some stunners there, and I have no doubt they ask for that amount. I know two extremely attractive BGs from Baccara fairly well, and I think the price varies tremendously. I have known both for well over two years and get a large dose of gossip when we meet. We meet with them outside of the bar for wine and dinner early the evening once in awhile. I think this would count as a "medium time" since it is generally about 10 p.m. before they get back to the bar. I give them 2,000 Baht and no bar fine. And they're quite happy.

From their perspective, it makes sense. If I call and ask to meet up, they know they'll get 2,000 Baht. If they go to the bar, they may or may not get a customer. If they go with me, they have a relaxing dinner and share a bottle of good wine. They don't have to hustle. I am a known quantity so they don't have to worry about going with some psycho Farang. I am also clean and not overweight. I am someone they can talk to about things they know safely (one vents a fair amount about Thai politics).

The one thing they don't get out of these encounters is some young handsome guy (because at my age I certainly don't fit that description.) My point here is that stunners can be had for much less - even in Bacarra - if they know you. No real special requirements beyond that.

After one has been to Thailand many times I think one gets jaded.When you first come here its like a adult disneyland with so many beautiful girls.After you been here a long time people start taking things for granted.Once fully satiated with the Asian experience,white girls then start looking good again!

Archived