Where are all the good-lookers?

skirtlifter

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A hundred quid ? Never would I pay that. Quite seriously, if that was all that was on offer, I would go without.

Agree in the context of P4P, but there is one gal I would willingly pay hundreds to 'revisit'. Chinese, all of 5' tall, 22 in 1996 and probably twice divorced by now - really need that time machine, lads ....

• 5 weeks later...

I'm more of the type that could go night to night, but after over 6-8 months, I would stop for 2-3 months. This was during a long stay of 1 year and 8 months.

I can't say I ever got to the point I found Western clean/normal nightlife/discos more fun though, nor did I ever find white women more attractive again (like I did before I found Thai women).

I like Western nightlife, but mostly if it's when there are tons of Thai girls and it's Thailand and where all the guys are either older sex tourists (they are more relaxed and fun in Thailand then in the West) or younger guys (more fun and less unsure of themselves like you see in the West) (i.e. the pattaya scene).

The idea of seeing fat guys chasing fat women in America just isn't something I find interesting anymore.

• 1 month later...

A hundred quid ? Never would I pay that. Quite seriously' date=' if that was all that was on offer, I would go without.

[/quote']

Agree in the context of P4P, but there is one gal I would willingly pay hundreds to 'revisit'. Chinese, all of 5' tall, 22 in 1996 and probably twice divorced by now - really need that time machine, lads ....

Yes, I agree that in the greater scheme of things, there are times when I would happily give up obscene amounts for more time but in everyday P4P, I don't consider 3k+ BF and LDs or around 5k a shag even near the agenda.

At somewhere far short of 5k per day I would happily have invest in non P4P girls.

• 2 weeks later...
Once fully satiated with the Asian experience,white girls then start looking good again!

That can really happen? Holy Shit! Let it be placed on the record, that if in my later years my thoughts start wondering like this, I am to be instructed to take a walk....... to the garage...... with my Webley 45 ...... and I am not expected to return... but to do the honourable thing.

It would obviously be the end of cognitive reasoning as we know it ......

• 1 month later...

Archived