Where are all the good-lookers?

skirtlifter

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
After one has been to Thailand many times I think one gets jaded.When you first come here its like a adult disneyland with so many beautiful girls.After you been here a long time people start taking things for granted.Once fully satiated with the Asian experience,white girls then start looking good again!

It varies tremendously. Here I agree with the Stickman post. Some dive in and stay in for decades night after night. Not sure how they manage. At the other extreme, I guess some do get fully satiated and return to "white girls", but I haven't met many.

I think many who stay here for something longer than a long vacation find a happy compromise. Maybe one Friday out of three in the bars, and other nights, including work nights, meeting up early with civilized (can't think of a better word) stunner BGs and equally stunning, but wayward Emporium girls, for a bottle of wine and a nice dinner a few times a week, and spending far less than a night out in Soi Cowboy or NEP. Works for me.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Someone wanting 4k for a shag would come in at around £100 after the barfine but before any overprices thimble fulls of "potential" tequila.

A hundred quid ? Never would I pay that. Quite seriously, if that was all that was on offer, I would go without.

It is exactly the same feeling I get when looking at the price of new luxury Mercedes cars and knowing that the pricing is just too ridiculous to be taken seriously.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
After one has been to Thailand many times I think one gets jaded.When you first come here its like a adult disneyland with so many beautiful girls.After you been here a long time people start taking things for granted.Once fully satiated with the Asian experience,white girls then start looking good again!

I too find this post perplexing, and as a Wibble* I hereby anoint you with the moniker Whacko Flacko.

This is not a flame it is a salutation.

*Wibble:: Meaningless or content-free chatter in a discussion; drivel, babble; Used as the name of a metasyntactic variable; To make meaningless comments;

The word used by Rowan Atkinson in "Blackadder Goes Forth" to denote a state of insanity. In the scene he puts pencils up his nose and repeats "wibble wibble" in order to get sent home from the trenches.

George: "What is your name?"

Blackadder: "Wibble."

George: "What is 2 plus 2?"

Blackadder: "Wibble, Wibble."

White women never stopped looking good to me. I am blessed (or perhaps cursed) by liking many, many types. Sure there are preferences, but there are some stunning Western women, and Black women, and Indian women, and ... you get my point.

I feel the same way about food--the more types of food I like, the better. Variety is great, it helps stave off boredom.

Archived