Am I right to be concerned, or am I a racist nazi?

spirit_of_town_hall

Flash...I WAS the minority when I was in high school hard I know from some to imagine' date=' but I didn't know better and neither did they. Flash foreward to the year or so I spent on the east coast...main line Pnilly...before Uni...fish out of water for sure, the blue bloods, the guys who knew better, who's shit didn't stink...some how I think we poor kids in Mission knew better and had it better...fuckin' pukes didn't even know what a burrito was.[/quote']

I was a minority as a kid when I lived near the Mexican border. I never did much like getting called Anglo all the time.

You should live there now! Virtually no Anglos.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Same situation in Sweden and it's fucking terrible.

No it's not. I live in the center of Stockholm and most people here are Swedes. One of the largest mosques in Sweden is about 3 blocks away from here so I do see my share of religious nutters but there are an awful lot of pubs in the area so no need to visit neither churches or mosques. :)

Whatever the rights or wrongs of immigration, the BNP party and any idiot that would vote for them are the real evil that should be addressed.

Believing in democracy, I would have to concede that the party should be allowed and people should have the right to vote for them. However, I also believe that if you do vote form them you should be dipped in a vat of skin dye that only washes off after a period of 3 years and it should be renewed every 3 years if you still vote for them.

That way it would be easy to identify and fascist sitting on the bus next to you as it is as easy as identifying a Somalian or Indian because I know which is the most offensive and which one I wouldn't like to sit next to.

Guest lazyphil

i do have concerns about mass immigration (and i wouldn't really want to send my daughter to a school with 80% somalis), but the bmp are not the route to address them, they're extremists no doubt, the other big 3 need to deal with asap before the bp get significant power, a horrifying thought.

i do have concerns about mass immigration (and i wouldn't really want to send my daughter to a school with 80% somalis), but the bmp are not the route to address them, they're extremists no doubt, the other big 3 need to deal with asap before the bp get significant power, a horrifying thought.

btw - I agree with you. Further, I'm not British so my view is that of an outsider.

.02 - Addressing mass immigration is tough for any host culture. Somalians seem to have a difficult time assimilating in Britain from what I've read in the news and there have been increases in violent crime, that kind of thing HAS to be resolved, and not via political correctness. Not via ethnic extremism either. Britain has to deal with that problem now.

But, the article posted doesn't even reference problems with Somalian gangsters, it's talking about Asian immigrants. And the sense I got from reading the comments --- if you're not white, you're the bad guy. That is bullshit.

London has already fallen, where I live, in the immediate vicinity ie, mile radius, the only English, indeed native Brits, are an 80+ guy with advanced dementia and a middle aged guy in a wheel chair who has to use a board to speak..

So in GB native Brits are becoming a minority.

It may grow worse, my friend!

In the US the native Americans are already a minority!

Archived