Well, it's here. Apple Tablet. Ipad.

dave32

Shygye, As you say I think its appeal is rather limited. But having said that I think it will be successful and many people will buy it. For me to use it it would have to do a bit more and no USB points is rather off putting for me as well. I'll certainly wait for two things, 1st the price in the UK and 2nd what they change/improve when the 2nd generation iPad comes out.

Simie.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shygye, As you say I think its appeal is rather limited. But having said that I think it will be successful and many people will buy it. For me to use it it would have to do a bit more and no USB points is rather off putting for me as well. I'll certainly wait for two things, 1st the price in the UK and 2nd what they change/improve when the 2nd generation iPad comes out.

Simie.

Just been looking at the promotional video etc on the Apple site and must admit I'm starting to warm to it ;)

Simie.

bust for once we're singing from the same hyme sheet :surprised: .....then i got folks mocking my old panasonic tv....wheres my 50 inch lcd?...they say.....sorry, until something worthy is made to watch i might think about it. new series of open all hours bbc?

You've got a DAB radio as well......what more could anyone want/need?

I am still not decided if I like this gadget. Anyway, I don't need it,** therefore I won't buy it in the near future.

What I will buy definitely is the next gen. iPhone which should come out in June.

The current iPhone is falling behind the new smartphones with Google's 'Android' OS. Therefore a bigger upgrade is to be expected: a better cam, multitasking, larger screen and a faster CPU.

med_1265046076-nexus-one-total-cost.jpg

**If Apple's magic is still working, probably hundreds of thousands of people will decide in a few weeks that they are in terrible need of an iPad.

:content:

Archived