You know you've been in Thailand too long when...

Flashermac

Not only does it not bother you a woman is cleaning the urinal next

The lady at Gulliver's was always doing a visual on you. Looks like she was looking for the "biggest" man!

We had some rather strange hill tribe KPs at our firebase in Vietnam. I noticed the mess sergeant always tried to keep us away from the KP shack. It wasn't until later that a cook told me why. Seems the hill tribe KPs were into giving the guys BJs and would grab a cook or the mess hall driver whenever they went there! The mess sergeant kept it quiet so the CO wouldn't find out. One hill tribe gal had a book and she measured the guys' willy, writing the size down in it. What the hell was she doing with that information? :hmmm:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not only does it not bother you a woman is cleaning the urinal next

The lady at Gulliver's was always doing a visual on you. Looks like she was looking for the "biggest" man!

We had some rather strange hill tribe KPs at our firebase in Vietnam. I noticed the mess sergeant always tried to keep us away from the KP shack. It wasn't until later that a cook told me why. Seems the hill tribe KPs were into giving the guys BJs and would grab a cook or the mess hall driver whenever they went there! The mess sergeant kept it quiet so the CO wouldn't find out. One hill tribe gal had a book and she measured the guys' willy' date=' writing the size down in it. [b'][color:red]What the hell was she doing with that information?[/color][/b] :hmmm:

Autobiography?

You wake up in the morning and realize that you have nowhere to go and all day to get there.

Mine's like: where to eat and what to eat,what bar to go and what to drink and who to shag from which bar for that day. Biggest decision I have to make.Day in the life of Pattaya monger eee

Archived