Bargirls and Linkdln

drogon

A short story which happened some time ago (2 years ago in fact) and its current consequences.

Well after having parted with my ex girlfriend I found myself in Bangkok again.

Went to one of my old places in Sukhumvit soi 33 (Monet in fact) and found some old and new faces there.

One of these new faces was exactly my ideal beauty and we connected quite well, off we go to my place.

End result of a few hot weeks with her was: First time I went without protection with a BG and repeatedly, first time I got to catch a university girl right when she finished courses and do the dirty deeds at a ST hotel near her campus.

Back to the present, I, like many people, have a Linkdln profile.

I usually receive quite a few messages and updates.

This week I had the (dis)pleasure to receive a very polite and well written email both in French and English from a Mr x from Canada asking me if I knew a girl in Bangkok (with a photo and video attached).

Well, what came out of this was that this gentleman was and is the suggar daddy of this girl.

He left her a few months in Bangkok and this was at that time I met her.

All in all, the world is indeed a small place, fucking around can come haunting you some time later.

Now I am trying to figure what to do as he keeps asking me for more details....

Life can be hard

Small world it is - name, country, maybe profession, and BINGO!

So what? I don't see the dilemma. She obviously ratted you out. Tell him nothing, or everything (whatever you're comfortable with) and get the hell out.

Unless you want to compete with the guy for her favors, which doesn't sound like a wise move, at this point, as someone else might very well come along.

Info could've originated from a profile showing "friends", a cell phone (Blackberry-type)directory, or access to email. I received a similar email. It had been sent by the boyfriend of a BG I've known for a few years. In fact, the email had been sent to about 5 friends/customers of the bargirl...complete with photos of her fucking and sucking this guy.

HH

The Canadian doesn't want to marry her and bring her to Canada (maybe he is already married, Eh). I would just place him on the ignore list, because he certainly seems a psycho asking for details.

Ignore, why would you possibly want to communicate with him about anything? So he sponsored a [working!] bar girl, the fool, and she kept on working...DUH! They all do.

He's not special, there are a million like him...and what does he want from you? Let the goober work it out himself, haha, no pity here...

-> He offered her an iphone and found some of her sms she sent me as well as a few emails.

Then he found my profile on lindkln...

Strange world.

He just happened to 'find' sms and email. Then just happened to do some research and track down your linked-in profile.

Desperate. Creepy. Weird. Definite ignore. Stay away from those.

Archived