Bargirls and Linkdln

drogon

This is not a scam, just the poor guy realizing something went wrong despite all he did (and is doing) for her.

Photos and video are from the girl (and only her) for me to confirm if it was the same girl...

they were taken by him in Singapore and HK.

These are not photos or videos of me of course.

Well I can't blame the girl when she was faced by a horny me offering quite a few bucks for two weeks of lust...just that she probably never imagined that her boyfriend would know about it.

Curious relation between the two as this girl doesn't/didn't have other sponsors or boyfriends hidden in the closet, mainly because he often comes and goes unexpectedly due to his job or so he said.

Stranger thing was, her sister (her real sister) was working full time at Monet and she was there for a customary visit (she was an 'ex BG') and the poor guy just happened to have left a few weeks earlier -> this was when I met her.

Me, I simply assumed she just came back from a ST or whatever and as she was my ideal girl I didn't hesitate and asked her to go for a walk with me.

Later at bed supperclub I asked what she thought about a deal for two weeks and she accepted.

Anyway, for once I am innocent but I really pity the poor guy as he seems to be really a good lad.

Well, the same happened to me before so I suppose I can sympathize with him.

This is not a scam, just the poor guy realizing something went wrong despite all he did (and is doing) for her.

Photos and video are from the girl (and only her) for me to confirm if it was the same girl...

they were taken by him in Singapore and HK.

These are not photos or videos of me of course.

Well I can't blame the girl when she was faced by a horny me offering quite a few bucks for two weeks of lust...just that she probably never imagined that her boyfriend would know about it.

Curious relation between the two as this girl doesn't/didn't have other sponsors or boyfriends hidden in the closet, mainly because he often comes and goes unexpectedly due to his job or so he said.

Stranger thing was, her sister (her real sister) was working full time at Monet and she was there for a customary visit (she was an 'ex BG') and the poor guy just happened to have left a few weeks earlier -> this was when I met her.

Me, I simply assumed she just came back from a ST or whatever and as she was my ideal girl I didn't hesitate and asked her to go for a walk with me.

Later at bed supperclub I asked what she thought about a deal for two weeks and she accepted.

Anyway, for once I am innocent but I really pity the poor guy as he seems to be really a good lad.

Well, the same happened to me before so I suppose I can sympathize with him.

R E A D Y O U R P O S T S L O W L Y TO Y O U R S E L F A N D I M A G I N E I T W A S S O M E B O D Y E L S E........STILL NOT A SCAM?

Maybe maybe not but my gut feeling is something dodgy going on here.

Intended response to OP, but accidentally posted as a response to Bust.

Who knows if its a scam or not, but its not surprising that something like this eventually happened. Phones, computers and other electronic devices leave all sorts of of identifying evidence, and social networking sites make it easier to link that evidence to real people. Linked in is a business oriented site, and from what I have seen of it, tends to have detailed information on its participants, such as where they work and worked, where they went to school, membership in professional organizations, etc. As I recall, it also has your "connections". I guess there is a lesson to be learned her for all of us.

He knows your linked in profile, right? Maybe the nicest guy in the world, but any response you make could be forwarded to all of your connections. If your response contains an admission, that would be even more damaging (you have to ask yourself how much information he now has from your communications with the girl) Indeed, the information he now has about you could be forwarded to all of your connections. I am not sure what I would do.

This is interesting, a few possibilities occurred to me (maybe other possibilities occurred to others as well):

1. The guy is for real. You can probably get a some sense of this by looking at his linked in profile. This doesn't necessarily make him a psycho, but I would proceed cautiously. He appears to have made a large emotional investment in this girl. He is sponsoring her, he took her on trips abroad and he provided her with an expensive phone. When he finds evidence she is seeing another guy, he takes the time to track you down on your linked-in site. You don't need to be psychologist to see the possibility of some very raw nerves here. Maybe he is perfectly fine, but after making that sort of investment, you never know. Conclusion: no contact.

2. It's a scam, and I guess there are two possibilities here.

First, a scam involving her alone, or her with a Thai (boyfriend) accomplice. Doesn't seem likely. I don't know of any Thai BGs that spend time on linked-in; it's a site for older professional types. And then they'd have to create a credible profile for someone working in Canada. The message is also in French? Most BGs have enough trouble with English. (As an aside, I knew one Thai girl who was absolutely fluent in French, but she came from a very good family, was educated abroad (France) and based on her looks (not the least bit attractive) and personality, I just can't imagine her working in a bar; I have trouble seeing her get a boyfriend or married.) This possibility is remote, but still not reason to make contact.

Second, a scam involving her and a French guy. This would explain a great deal, but also seems unlikely since you can check and assess the sender's profile. But if this is what is happening, it's a very sophisticated and high level scam (why would they go to all of this trouble if it wasn't?) and I would truly stay clear. You may already have problems, since another Farang is more likely to understand the extortion possibilities of knowing your profile and connections.

My conclusion, I wouldn't respond, except, possibly if this can be done plausibly, to tell the sender he made a mistake, you have never been to Thailand, politely saying you have no idea what he is talking about, etc. He may have the most innocent of motives, but I see no upside to engaging this guy in a discussion. My two satang.

Archived