LEBUA at STATE TOWER

arkutha

hi all

I have 2 go to bangkok on business next week & my suppler has booked the above hotel 4me.

I've never stayed at this place before, is it guest friendly :) etc.

as i normally have sanuk around nana, cowboy, 33 etc what can i expect near my hotel.

thanks in advance

take care

arkutha

Looks like an easy walk up Silom to get to Patpong, depending upon your tolerance for heat & humidity.

Unfortunately, I know nothing about the hotel and can't help. Hundreds of posts on Tripadvisor, but nothing about 'guestfriendliness' (what's wrong with these people? :) )

It appears to be something like a pricey serviced apartment, so my guess is that guests shouldn't be a problem.

What really surprised me was finding their website and seeing that the company manages exactly two properties, the other one being in Rotorua !!!

So who the fuck knows... :dunno:

In any case, please do us a favor and dig this thread up later and give us a report.

Cheers!

will do mate

no probs walking 1km as i usually do that regulary when walking from suk 11 to nana. :up:

a guy from my business stayed there over xmas & couldn't stop talking about it. he is a seasoned traveller, so i guess he knows what he is talking about.

when i stay there i'll give the board the "heads up" on my visit.

take care

Used to stay there when it was Meritus Suites,than checked for long stays after it became Lebua and found it quite a bit more expensive than other posh serviced apartments, plus the monthly rentals are on the lower floors. Yet a very nice building with cool bars and restaurants. I wouldn't fancy the walk to Patpong either but than I don't fancy Patpong at all.

Archived