I feel like I'm out of options

doris day

I've decided that I'm done with mongering. I don't have that buzz or that hunger I once had. It's been about 5 years since I first started visiting SE Asia. I've been to Singapore, Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket, Jakarta, Bali, Manilla, Angeles City, Boracay, Cebu, Tokyo, Osaka and a few little towns sprinkled along the way as well. I've lived in some of those places listed...sometimes for a year...sometimes for six months.

I've had relationships of all kinds and I've spent quite a bit of time in P4P as well. I've dated every type of girl from beautiful young (18) Thai hi-so girls to your average office girl types to dirt poor working girls in all the countries I've mentioned.

What is my conclusion? I've yet to meet a girl who won't cheat, who won't prioritise money over love, who doesn't have other men sniffing around, has high morals or have problems that make the relationship very difficult. I look at my male friends and they all have simple uncomplicated lives and all just want to meet a nice , beautiful girl who they would treat like gold. So where are all these girls to be found? not in Australia and not in SE Asia....so where?

I don't want to get married, I have reservations about getting into a relationship with girls of any type (including Aussie girls) and all in all while my experiences were nice but I just can't see any girl making me want to throw all my cards into the pot and bet it all. I could continue to go to SE Asia every year and inevitably I will hook up with one or more girls and have sex and hang out and have a good time....but.....I need more than that.....

.....it seems like it's all bullshit so what's a man to do?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMHO the women are not the problem but you are.

No offence meant but in order to meet the woman of your dreams you have to become the man of their dreams.

After nine years of mongering and a failed marriage with a bar girl I turned my back on the naughty nightlife scene, that was ten years ago now.

I am now fortunate enough to be married to a Thai woman who I consider to be my best friend, many BM's know me and my wife in real life and will confirm she is a great lass.

What changed? I Did, and with my change in outlook in life I found happiness, I hope you can find the same.

Yeah, lower the expectations a little. Can't believe every girl you have had has cheated on you, maybe you just "think" some have. Sometimes those wrong numbers are really wrong numbers.

Money's another ball game, I like it myself so find it difficult to criticise others who feel the same way.

Men sniffing around? Why the fuck would you want a woman other men don't want to look at?

I've decided that I'm done with mongering. I don't have that buzz or that hunger I once had. It's been about 5 years since I first started visiting SE Asia. I've been to Singapore, Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket, Jakarta, Bali, Manilla, Angeles City, Boracay, Cebu, Tokyo, Osaka and a few little towns sprinkled along the way as well. I've lived in some of those places listed...sometimes for a year...sometimes for six months.

I've had relationships of all kinds and I've spent quite a bit of time in P4P as well. I've dated every type of girl from beautiful young (18) Thai hi-so girls to your average office girl types to dirt poor working girls in all the countries I've mentioned.

What is my conclusion? I've yet to meet a girl who won't cheat, who won't prioritise money over love, who doesn't have other men sniffing around, has high morals or have problems that make the relationship very difficult. I look at my male friends and they all have simple uncomplicated lives and all just want to meet a nice , beautiful girl who they would treat like gold. So where are all these girls to be found? not in Australia and not in SE Asia....so where?

I don't want to get married, I have reservations about getting into a relationship with girls of any type (including Aussie girls) and all in all while my experiences were nice but I just can't see any girl making me want to throw all my cards into the pot and bet it all. I could continue to go to SE Asia every year and inevitably I will hook up with one or more girls and have sex and hang out and have a good time....but.....I need more than that.....

.....it seems like it's all bullshit so what's a man to do?

as others have said, you are the one who is full of [bull]shit. if you claim to have found a girl who is honest, well, then, go with it. otherwise, fucking MAN UP and admit that you want to continue the whoring life indefinitely, don't lead on a girl who's willing to give it all up for you (admittedly, quite rare, but they are out there)...

Archived