I feel like I'm out of options

doris day

It amuses me sometimes why guys ask for advice on relationships from a group of punters who visit LOS to enjoy the ladies.

Try a bit of personal honesty doris.

well i could talk to my aussie mates about it...but they dont understand the scene like members of thailand forums. so it actually makes perfect sense.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ok but my problem isnt that they wont commit to me...my problem is that they aren't the type that (as i said originally)..wont cheat, prioritise money over love etc.

I will commit to a girl IF i can find one who is a gem. I can't find a gem even after five years of searching all over SE Asia. Perhaps I wrote the post a little funny but in essence that's my point.

Hi DD,

I know countless women who would never cheat, don't care too much for money and are intelligent, caring, loving and fun.

They are everywhere in Thailand, but the ones I know of are university educated ladies in Bangkok.

Perhaps you need to hang out in the same places these ladies do?

A problem with these web forums is that we have (many of us anyway) no idea what you look like, what you do for a living, or how old you are.

You could talk to your mates but it seems as if that's not what you feel like you need.

As you can see in these replies, by asking here you might get some good advice and you're gonna also get a lot of nonsense. And again, you have no idea who most of these people are. For one, I wouldn't presume that many of the ones posting here are any better off than you are.

It sounds like you need to talk through the details of this, and my best idea for that would be a therapist. Seriously. I've done it, it's ok, not bad. It can help a lot in figuring things out, talking openly with someone who's not part of your life, who has the training to help you deal with things. Like Chocolate Steve's friends who were brutally honest with him, a good therapist is gonna listen a lot first, then force you to acknowledge and confront key issues, figure out why you have these competing desires, where it comes from, how to deal with it.

Anyway, that's my idea.

Doris I know of one Thai lady that has a pair of legs and an ass that drives me nuts. The problem is she teaches lawyers on the latest aspects/parts of Thai law.

What's the problem?

The problem is me. When I see here I get a hard-on and instinctively run - like the other way.

There is a Thai English teacher I react the same way when I see her.

• 3 weeks later...
A problem with these web forums is that we have (many of us anyway) no idea what you look like, what you do for a living, or how old you are.

You could talk to your mates but it seems as if that's not what you feel like you need.

As you can see in these replies, by asking here you might get some good advice and you're gonna also get a lot of nonsense. And again, you have no idea who most of these people are. For one, I wouldn't presume that many of the ones posting here are any better off than you are.

It sounds like you need to talk through the details of this, and my best idea for that would be a therapist. Seriously. I've done it, it's ok, not bad. It can help a lot in figuring things out, talking openly with someone who's not part of your life, who has the training to help you deal with things. Like Chocolate Steve's friends who were brutally honest with him, a good therapist is gonna listen a lot first, then force you to acknowledge and confront key issues, figure out why you have these competing desires, where it comes from, how to deal with it.

Anyway, that's my idea.

thanks for some sound advice. it is difficult to discuss these things here as a lot of wankers want to tee off on a poster. perhaps that's why this board struggles to survive?

as for university girls...yes i agree...my latest is one...but that doesn't mean she's not a complete slut and hasn't/doesn't take money for sex. i think money and sex are in the countries fibre...we wouldn't go there otherwise would we? (actually i would but u get what i mean).

i think it probably comes down to my old problem. access. u need to find these girls and you can no longer find them on the internet and they don't hang out in the tourist areas and they are very difficult to meet even if you stay in the country a month. I actually feel like taking out an advertisement in a thai newspaper like that fella did but you know what responses you'd get....the same girls you were hoping to avoid. i dont know how you'd word the ad. farang man seeks nice girl. newsflash...doesnt just want sex. a page in the bangkok post perhaps? but then again who said these girls read the bangkok post?

anyway, im just rambling now i better go...

Archived