I feel like I'm out of options

doris day

Great post.

However, maybe you did not changed but just found yourself, and accepted what you actually wanted/needed rather then what you thought you wanted/needed - not that I am here to tell you about you.

Oz,

Trust me I have changed, I am a totaly differant animal nowadays than I was 10 years ago. I am not saying it makes me a better person but I am more content with my life, and at the end of the day its my happiness that matters.

Do I miss mongering? Maybe

But would I swap it for what I have now? Never

I would be the last person to preach to others how to live life, just passing on my own personel experiences about how there is life outside the bar scene. It may not be everybodies cup of tea but it worked for me.

When I stopped looking I found what I was looking for.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Money's another ball game, I like it myself so find it difficult to criticise others who feel the same way.

Men sniffing around? Why the fuck would you want a woman other men don't want to look at?

Two good observations.

I often hear that asian women have money on their mind, and be careful as that is all they are after. As if, western women don't as well. Western women often leave their men folk for a better life, usually, a better quality finacial lifestyle.

Oh, and I feel much more better in my life when easy money roles in, be that a great job/contract or strong certainty in my job, owning/buying my own home , nice car etc ... Why is it strange to think that a women might want those things, or indeed, should demand such things if she is going to give up her youth for you.

As for men looking at your women, if she is hot, why is that hard to understand. You should have enough trust or faith that she is with u most/ all day because she wants to be with you.

Me, Well when I first started coming to LOS. Yes I partied and different ladies..

After a few years it got old for me.

I still came over for holidays and catch up with people that I met in LOS..

When I met my wife, well it was'nt love at first sight..

But I enjoyed her company and it was several get togethers before we even had sex..

I kept going back to my hotel alone.

My choice..

She kept saying you have lady or gik?

No just sleep alone.

Anyhow one night she follows me to room and the rest is history as they says.

We've been together 5 years now.

Married 3 yrs.

She works with me and knows the good times and the bad..

So when you least expect it it just might happen you never know.

"...many BM's know me and my wife in real life and will confirm she is a great lass..."

I am one of those guys, and frankly I can't see what she is doing with an ugly loser like you... :neener::neener::neener::neener::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:

Took the words right out of my mouth. The only reason I can think of is that she's trying to teach him proper English pronunciation and get him away from that Navi stuff nobody can understand. 55555555

HH

Far be it for me to offer advice, I'm still in the 'game' and as f**ked up as anyone. But since you asked (the forum) I'll opine.

I don't know you but suspect what your personality type is. I won't get into it, it may be a bit embarassing for you.

You need an honest, spare no feelings assessment from close friends who know you. I'd give them complete license to let me 'have it' on what they deem is my problem. They probably know and out of fear of losing you as a friend, won't say anything.

On accasion I've given friends complete license to be honest with me about certain things and I was always the better for it. I was hung up on a girl not too long ago and they told me what a pussy I was being over her. Helped me cut her off. She was crazy. I love my friends for the brutal honesty. They said it out of love not to hurt.

A little self reflection is needed. If you were a great catch of a girl would you want to be in a relationship with you? The odds are if its all or the vast majority of girls that are wrong, its you who are not right. If someone calls you a jack ass don't believe them. If 10 people do, buy a saddle.

Archived