I hate dating...so why am I?

Old Hippie

I hate dating. I really do. I hate the shame, the game, the one sidedness of it all. Like Valentine's day, where everything is set to kiss her ass.

Said that to say this, a friend, an older Thai woman I know set me up with a Thai girl here, in the states near my home. Now I am glad she did, and I am flattered that she felt I was a decent guy etc...but, at the end of the day, I hate dating. I hate the uncertainty of it, the bullshit posturing etc...Now I am sure this girl needs a green card or whatever, and this is why she, a hot looking 30 something is interested etc...but still, I hate it it. I hate buying dinner, the entertaining etc, all in hopes of getting some ass. The cost of the average date here is enough to get a low cost, all be it scarey, whore off of Craigslist.com...so why am I doing it it again? mid life crises? need to know I still have "it?" what man? why? discuss...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You fucking wimp of a man ! Grow a set, get out there and date her fucking brains out ! Date her senseless, date her from behind, use words like 'Cono !' when the meal arrives, grab her hair and braid it while you pick the remnants from your teeth then show her who's boss by weaving drunkenly all over the ice-covered road on the way home. Oh, and dont forget to cum in her purse.

Dating? People still do that? Forget the stereotypical date thing: dinner, movie, awkward goodbye wondering if you should kiss her or not.

A big waste of money and it will not help you get a girl in bed.

You should call her when you feel like it, invite her to come along and do whatever you were going to do anyway. Your world does not revolve around her. But let her know that she can be part of yours if she plays her cards right. ;) Meeting up with friends for drinks? Tell her she is welcome to join you. Making dinner for friends at your house? Tell her she can come and help you cook (and help you clean up after they leave). Live your life and if she wants to be part of it and adds something to it, great. The girl will respect you a lot more than some loser who wines and dines her in an lame attempt to impress a person he doesn't even know just so she might sleep with him.

Dating? People still do that? Forget the stereotypical date thing: dinner, movie, awkward goodbye wondering if you should kiss her or not.

A big waste of money and it will not help you get a girl in bed.

You should call her when you feel like it, invite her to come along and do whatever you were going to do anyway. Your world does not revolve around her. But let her know that she can be part of yours if she plays her cards right. ;) Meeting up with friends for drinks? Tell her she is welcome to join you. Making dinner for friends at your house? Tell her she can come and help you cook (and help you clean up after they leave). Live your life and if she wants to be part of it and adds something to it, great. The girl will respect you a lot more than some loser who wines and dines her in an lame attempt to impress a person he doesn't even know just so she might sleep with him.

This is a great post.

OH, after decades of whoring you still think that what women carry between their legs a pearl beyond price to be sought after and cherished on capture?

You romantic fool you, and to think for all these years we trusted your judgement on alternative sexuality issues.

Be Thai, tell her you're looking for a mia noi, offer her what it would cost you to date her to drop in one afternoon a week.

Archived