I hate dating...so why am I?

Old Hippie

Reminds me of a career NCO I knew whose technique was to invite a gal out and take her fishing with him. Then he wanted her to go home with him, clean the fish, make dinner and finally shag him. He wasn't having too much luck with it.

One of my best friends did the same with a Japanese exchange student he met in college. She actually thought it was fun doing all those things together with him... especially the shagging. They have been happily married now for many years and they still go fishing.

You only have to get lucky one time. :)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
need to know I still have "it?" what man? why?

did you ever have it? ...

Good point.

Ok an up date...first yes, I have been drinking again, for awhile...er quite awhile. Why quit the only thing you were ever good at right? So I've taken her out a few times, we spent a whole day together yesterday, seeing the beautiful Monterey coast...well what we could with the fog and all.

Yes, she shags, and not too bad. It did take some doing. But still I hate the crap of dating. Yes, as one suggested, I'd much rather keep it pure and say "here is the dinner money, now lets fuck..." Over all, I like her, but I do know she wants something. I suspect she has no green card and is here illegally.

Now we all know my stance on illegal aliens. So well...call me a hypocrite, but that stance changes when I am getting my dick wet. So never mind this for now, until I have it confirmed.

The Thai girl M.O. is there "...I am bored and I hate my job..." and "...I love go shopping..." and it seems clear she is looking for a "keep me until I find better deal..." SO well, since no one bullshits like I do (it is how I score the chicks) I will play the game until it is no longer cost effective or fun. Still, I hate dating.

Dating? People still do that? Forget the stereotypical date thing: dinner, movie, awkward goodbye wondering if you should kiss her or not.

A big waste of money and it will not help you get a girl in bed.

You should call her when you feel like it, invite her to come along and do whatever you were going to do anyway. Your world does not revolve around her. But let her know that she can be part of yours if she plays her cards right. ;) Meeting up with friends for drinks? Tell her she is welcome to join you. Making dinner for friends at your house? Tell her she can come and help you cook (and help you clean up after they leave). Live your life and if she wants to be part of it and adds something to it, great. The girl will respect you a lot more than some loser who wines and dines her in an lame attempt to impress a person he doesn't even know just so she might sleep with him.

You may or may not be taking the piss here, but there is much truth here in what you say. I did my best to adhere to the tenants of Lykis 101 and so far it has done me well...but in principle, I just hate it all, and an baffled by my behavior, I blame the booze...or mid life crises...trouble is, I can't afford to do it right...

Good point.

Ok an up date...first yes' date=' I have been drinking again, for awhile...er quite awhile. Why quit the only thing you were ever good at right? So I've taken her out a few times, we spent a whole day together yesterday, seeing the beautiful Monterey coast...well what we could with the fog and all.

Yes, she shags, and not too bad. It did take some doing. But still I hate the crap of dating. Yes, as one suggested, I'd much rather keep it pure and say "here is the dinner money, now lets fuck..." Over all, I like her, but I do know she wants something. I suspect she has no green card and is here illegally.

Now we all know my stance on illegal aliens. So well...call me a hypocrite, but that stance changes when I am getting my dick wet. So never mind this for now, until I have it confirmed.

The Thai girl M.O. is there "...I am bored and I hate my job..." and "...I love go shopping..." and it seems clear she is looking for a "keep me until I find better deal..." SO well, since no one bullshits like I do (it is how I score the chicks) I will play the game until it is no longer cost effective or fun. Still, I hate dating.

[/quote']

Now all this said, I have other issue if you will. As I have posted here, I am plugged into the Thai community here. I go to the events, the private parties etc...I see the old guys there, with their hot young pieces of Thai ass...and I think 1) you stupid sad fuck getting played by a young girl who is only with you for your money and 2) oh how I wish I had your money so I could have your life and not worry about losing money...god how I hate people with more than me...which is more less everyone, and thus explains my bitterness...

Good point.

Ok an up date...first yes' date=' I have been drinking again, for awhile...er quite awhile. Why quit the only thing you were ever good at right? So I've taken her out a few times, we spent a whole day together yesterday, seeing the beautiful Monterey coast...well what we could with the fog and all.

[/quote']

Who said romance was dead........

Archived