I hate dating...so why am I?

Old Hippie

jj you're my hero (again)

I have to agree also.

Years ago, I worked with this gal. She was cute, nicely proportioned - but not a model by any means. No tatoos, no excessive makeup, etc.

I used to ask her to marry me many times per shift.

She was a man's woman.

She did already have a boyfriend. She went on a weeks vacation with boyfriend. She brought pictures back.

There she is, red/black plaid shirt, jeans, kneeling, holding a hunting rifle, next to a dead carcass - the deer - she got hunting. It was a week game hunting with her boyfriend . They eventually got married and lived happily ever after.

None of the friggin' 'dating' bullcrap.

Stick to what JJ is stating.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
need to know I still have "it?" what man? why?

did you ever have it? ...

Good point.

Ok an up date...first yes' date=' I have been drinking again, for awhile...er quite awhile. Why quit the only thing you were ever good at right? So I've taken her out a few times, we spent a whole day together yesterday, seeing the beautiful Monterey coast...well what we could with the fog and all.

Yes, she shags, and not too bad. It did take some doing. But still I hate the crap of dating. Yes, as one suggested, I'd much rather keep it pure and say "here is the dinner money, now lets fuck..." Over all, I like her, but I do know she wants something. I suspect she has no green card and is here illegally.

Now we all know my stance on illegal aliens. So well...call me a hypocrite, but that stance changes when I am getting my dick wet. So never mind this for now, until I have it confirmed.

The Thai girl M.O. is there "...I am bored and I hate my job..." and "...I love go shopping..." and it seems clear she is looking for a "keep me until I find better deal..." SO well, since no one bullshits like I do (it is how I score the chicks) I will play the game until it is no longer cost effective or fun. Still, I hate dating.

[/quote']

Who said romance was dead........

Does loving whores count as romance? As for the rest...who knows? JJ may have it right. Trouble is, I'll have to teach her to swim, then to scuba dive, etc...

"As for the rest...who knows? JJ may have it right. Trouble is, I'll have to teach her to swim, then to scuba dive, etc..."

Carol was her name. I just remembered. She is the 'hunting' gal from above.

Carol learned to appreciate the sport of hunting because that is/was the hobby that her boyfriend/later husband had/did. And she learned it with enthusiasm.

Carol liked the guy. She learned/followed his hobbies/interests.

I've seen too many guys fall for some 'China' doll gal - Western or Thai. Only to find out they have nothing in common. Sometimes it works. Most of the time it does not.

I sat at the Nana Beer Bar one early afternoon and just started up a conversation with the farang next to me. Small talk about LOS. Then I asked him if he would ever marry a Thai gal. His answer: "I've married 3 of them". And he was on the prowl then. Maybe he was onto something or maybe he wasn't.

The point?

Well, if the gal is in the water with you and she can't swim . . . .

I dont have any trouble whatsoever imagining most of the Isaan contingent hunting/fishing etc - its the girls like Ms CP who have gone to BKK at 19 and decided that trips to Emporium and the salon are the pinnacle that annoy the shit out of me ...

For all her vices, she wasnt an alcoholic. Woke up with a girl last week who, after we had both had one too many the night before (not hard for me as I rarely drink now), she poured herself a whiskey for breakfast. Rapidly followed by a couple more for luck - I couldnt even look at the bottle of 100 Pipers, but I guess thats the difference between the serious drinker and a weeniie like myself.

Great in the sack, but I soon realized that the booze breath was a 24/7 part of her, ahem, 'personality'. Mid-twenties, a kid and a booze addiction - makes you realise that some people have it worse than you do.

OH, you dont seem to be doing too badly for someone who works long shifts in miserable weather - be happy that you can still find the energy for shagging after that. I'll try to adhere to your 'shag em all' philosophy whilst they still sell Kamagra for a hundred baht each.

"...Mid-twenties, a kid and a booze addiction - makes you realise that some people have it worse than you do..."

except for the age part, you just described most of the guys here...

Ok An update...got a SMS from her, saying "...I am bored I don't want to work anymore, please help me..." I text back "...ok I'll win the lottery and give you some..." She replies "...I don't want to hear this, why you not serious why you not take care me...?" I sms back "...ok how can I help? what do you want?" No answer for 2 days...long story short, she is 38, cute, ok fuck, no kids, no Green card (immigration document, hence illegally here) and my guess is, she is looking for a sugar daddy or an arrangement like her sister has Married to an old rich guy who buys her everything...see you, fun while it lasted, NEVER AGAIN!

Archived