I hate dating...so why am I?

Old Hippie

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OH,

Actually I wasn't taking the piss with my earlier comments. And although I agree with some of what Lycus says, I don't share his bitterness toward women that seems to be his main motivation.

Getting set up with someone here illegally was never going to work out. I think you handled it the right way. Lycus probably would have told you to promise to marry her so you could continue shagging her. Then when you had enough, simply call INS to have her deported.

I think you can find the right girl for yourself without having to do anything special to win her over. Sounds like you scuba dive. Use that. If she has never done it before, even better. You take her out and teach her. An easy dive trip where you are in your element. You will naturally display the two things that all women are attracted to, confidence and enthusiasm. Plus she will associate you with an experience that was exciting and different. On your side, you are doing what you like anyway and maybe through her you can recapture those feelings you had when you were first learning to dive.

JJ

NEVER AGAIN!

Well, what was the cost per shag? :deal:

It should be simple arithmetic.

Assuming he kept good records - just in case the IRS 'audits' the whole relationship !

I set the cost per shag around the same as if I went on a bargain hunt on CL...perhaps if I hung in longer it would be lower...or maybe not...

i have looked through this thread at length and come to the following conclusions;

1. none of you are deserving of sympathy

If you are looking for sympathy, try the dictionary somewhere between shit and syphilis.

OH,

Actually I wasn't taking the piss with my earlier comments. And although I agree with some of what Lycus says, I don't share his bitterness toward women that seems to be his main motivation.

Getting set up with someone here illegally was never going to work out. I think you handled it the right way. Lycus probably would have told you to promise to marry her so you could continue shagging her. Then when you had enough, simply call INS to have her deported.

I think you can find the right girl for yourself without having to do anything special to win her over. Sounds like you scuba dive. Use that. If she has never done it before, even better. You take her out and teach her. An easy dive trip where you are in your element. You will naturally display the two things that all women are attracted to, confidence and enthusiasm. Plus she will associate you with an experience that was exciting and different. On your side, you are doing what you like anyway and maybe through her you can recapture those feelings you had when you were first learning to dive.

JJ

I like Lyjes, and do agree in principle with a lot of what he says. However, I also think a lot of his stuff is just stchick.

As for relationships, not really my thing I think, I was interested a bit, and mainly for the fucks. But I have yet to see where dating/relationships is ever really cheaper or less hassle...

Archived