I hate dating...so why am I?

Old Hippie

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

One job/employment.

Night shift. Graveyard shift. Large installation with mostly men but some women. And except for Carol (see other post) most/all women were nothing to write home about.

I was single. In early 40's and somewhat physically fit. This was a factory/industrial type setting.

Anyway, most of any socializing took place at the time clock or lunch or break.

Well, it doesn't take long for all the women on the prowl to find a single guy. Many befriended me. In search of a man.

One - a divorcee - began to size me up. So I listened. And mostly I heard about how she "hated" her previous husband. That he was the biggest *sshole in the world. A complete scumbag. That she would spend all of her money with a solicitor/lawyer to 'fight' any visitation rights former husband had for their child.

Over and over, day after day, there wasn't one moment she didn't mention how much she hated her previous husband. On and on . . . . .

But, she was looking for a new man.

She weighed somewhere between 10 - 12 stones or more.

Would you go out/date with her?

One job/employment.

Night shift. Graveyard shift. Large installation with mostly men but some women. And except for Carol (see other post) most/all women were nothing to write home about.

I was single. In early 40's and somewhat physically fit. This was a factory/industrial type setting.

Anyway, most of any socializing took place at the time clock or lunch or break.

Well, it doesn't take long for all the women on the prowl to find a single guy. Many befriended me. In search of a man.

One - a divorcee - began to size me up. So I listened. And mostly I heard about how she "hated" her previous husband. That he was the biggest *sshole in the world. A complete scumbag. That she would spend all of her money with a solicitor/lawyer to 'fight' any visitation rights former husband had for their child.

Over and over, day after day, there wasn't one moment she didn't mention how much she hated her previous husband. On and on . . . . .

But, she was looking for a new man.

She weighed somewhere between 10 - 12 stones or more.

Would you go out/date with her?

No I would not...at least not admit it anyway...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived