Punching your own ticket ..

gobbledonk

Hi All,

This isnt entirely tongue-in-cheek, but if Ms CP keeps going on with this 'cant live without you' BS, I'm going to suggest that we both try the cocktail that did Heath Ledger in : if only one of us regains consciousness, problem solved. If not, what time does the tide go out in Pattaya in early March ?

I tried the 'lets be friends', and it only made it worse. Ignore her ? Change my email address ? Sure, but that is nowhere near as dramatic as ending it all. Anyone else been driven to such morbid thoughts by a mere woman ? Talk is cheap, and I know I dont have the cojones to do it (sober..), but it would solve a lot of problems.

Gobble

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Easy, kill her and do the jail.

Less permanent and wife/gf killers don't do much jail anyway.

Seriously, don't open her emails. A Viet chick stalked me for about 2 years before she gave up. No idea what she was promising or threatening for the last 18 months.

Yeah, I've tried the 'Im screwing every one of those whores you despise from Soi 4 !', but it only gets more of the 'I will always love you, no matter how cruel you are to me'. Some of the stuff is straight out of a Mills&Boon novel - she made me laugh for a long time, but the laughs are few and far between of late. Would still like to see her reaction when I suggest that we take the pills - she is continually threatening this but I think its about as palatable to a Buddhist as it is to a Catholic.

Archived