How Much Have YOU Spent on Pussy in Thailand?

Okay, several things prompted this exercise, which I undertook on my usual 2-mile walk to work in the chilly, isolating US this morning:

One was simply wanting to know (the answer to the question posed below). The other was, well, I'm done with all this now, I'm retired. I've met a girl I'm going to marry, and because, when it comes down to the wire, I am NOT a fucking sleazy pig like your average Thai guy (or most of you bitches, haha), I will not cheat on my wife.

And believe it or not, she will not cheat on me either. I can say this only because, while she's SEAsian, she is NOT Thai, which is the biggest horndog species on the motherfucking planet...let's face it: Thais love to FUCK. If you have a girlfriend who's Thai, or a wife who's Thai, and you think she doesn't fuck around on you, you are flat out full of shit, totally deluded, or both, haha.

So, on to the question at hand.

How much money have you spent on P4P (Pussy For Pay) since moving to/regularly traveling to Thailand?

Okay, I'll go first.

I lived in LOS from 2002 to 2008. My first few years were spent very much on a budget. I almost never went into gogos, I drank mostly yaa dong on the streets with the girls, I NEVER paid more than 1,000 for short time (and I never went short time)...however, in more recent years, with a rise in income, I increased both the amount I paid my average girl (1,500 to 2,000) and the sheer amount of girls.

So I figure, over the total 7 years (in the past year and a half since I've relocated to the US, I've made 3 trips a year to LOS), I've fucked around 300 Thai girls. At least 100 of those I've done at least twice, and another 100 four times, the final 100 ten or more times each.

To make a long story (and calculation) short, I figure I've spent approximately $50,000 USD on pussy over seven years. And that's conservative...I easily could have spent, say, 5K more than that.

Granted, the vast majority of that money was spent in the past 3 years, culminating in the very embarrassing performance on my last trip to LOS, in which I spent--I kid you not--over $8,000 over six weeks. I should also point out that I almost never take one girl, it's (it was) almost always threesomes...

So how does everyone else's tally add up? C'mon, bitches, be honest, haha, you have nothing to lose but the last remaining shred of your dignity...!!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd say about 50K AUD - sadly, less than 10K of that has been handed directly to women who provided sex in return. Flights, accomm, bailing out Ms CP - does that shit count ? Probably spent more of boozy nights in a certain bar than I did on sex ....

For the younger guys on the board, I can only echo what has been typed here so many times before : unless you can live within an hour's flight time of your 'Tilac', NEVER put on a white suit and try to 'save' ANYONE. She made her choices, you made yours - get the next plane out and accept that it was two weeks in Disneyland.

Good luck,

Gobble, a man with mere weeks left in this life

"...Thais love to FUCK. If you have a girlfriend who's Thai, or a wife who's Thai, and you think she doesn't fuck around on you, you are flat out full of shit, totally deluded, or both, haha..."

That is loaded one...but not necessarily that difficult to disagree with...especially since I think ALL woman fuck when they want something, and I know a lot of Thai women here who fuck around Bless their slutty little hearts. And we aren't just talking bar girls either, I am talking about older educated successful Thai women who married well but just aren';t happy. It seems these women are ALWAYS looking for Greener pastures.

Now on to how much a spent on pussy in Thailand...I hate to think...first trip was 24 years ago...I've gone every year since, usually more than once a year...lets say at least $5K a year for 24 years...oh shit...why did I even start to think about it...I just wish I had that money now...so I could do it all again...

Archived