How Much Have YOU Spent on Pussy in Thailand?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Of course it is the same...or more when you figure in all the incidentals. The only difference between paid sex with a whore and sex you think you are getting "for free" with a "GTG" (or other "non whore") is that the sex you pay for is almost always cheaper.

Somewhere I saw a break down of the cost of a 15 year marraige that went bust Vs. paying for whores. The guy factored in all sorts of things, and figured in the end it was much cheaper to just buy whores, and that the "free sex" with the wife ended up costing almost 3 times the price of a hooker...apparently wives stop fucking after awhile...or at least don't want to fuck as often...

You missed important part in the equation.

Women get much elder than men. After I finished school I did civil service (instead of army) and worked in home care for men, mostly retired, recovering form heart attack, dying from cancer, e.g..

Those men could stay/die at home because their wifes took care of them 24/7. I met couples who where in amazingly warm and loving relationships and I hope I will be in this kind of relationship when I am old. I remember a man who died so happy in his home, with his wife around him. The whole house will filled with happy feelings. Quite different to how death is often depicted.

No money in the world can buy this...

PS: Of course I met the contrary situations/emotions as well, hate, greedy children, e.g.. You can't hide your feelings in those situations.

Whatever I've spent, I've spent FAR more on booze and hotels. And yet they call me a sex tourist, and not a booze-tourist.

One of my Bangkok friends long ago labeled me a 'drink tourist', and I tend to agree with him.

On the other hand, lady drinks, barfines and meals for her and her friends, transportation, a nice room to stay in, gifts, etc... all should be factored in to the cost of pussy, even if it results in the girl refusing cash payment in the morning or the end of her stay. LOL

Really a pointless exercise trying to calculate the cost. Easier to separate the costs for the '5PM coca-cola brigade' who quickly barfine and go short-time.

What about cost of Thai pussy in ya home country!

After experiencing Thailand back in 2003 for the 1st time i was hooked on thai pussy. Back home in Australia they call it yellow fever :p

Anyway when Im not on a sex monger trip over there, which is normally 2 times a year, I have to deal with finding good thai pussy hookers in Adelaide.

There seems to an abundance of theses so called small house brothels housing 2 - 3 thai girls , spread all over the suburbs of Adelaide. Which is great for the times you are at home.

Cost of a 1/2 visit in most places is $100 AU, that gets ya full service and even a good thai massage if ya have time.

So now i have to factor atleast 25 visits a year to local thai girls in Australia & 2 times a year visits in LOS since 2003.

not sure which one of my heads ;) hurts the most trying work that one out!

Ajarn is still posting 50k baht as a good monthly salary for teachers in the LOS - given that I have spent as much as 30K in a single night of drunken debauchery, I dont think I'd survive if I had to work for that sort of money. I can only assume that most of the expats are now on >100k AND getting all the action they can handle for very little money.

Yes, I am a hansum man, but someone has to make up for you Cheap Charlies ! :)

What about cost of Thai pussy in ya home country!

I would never even remotely, under any circumstances, consider paying for pussy of any type in my home country. Call me old-fashioned, haha, but I consider that lower than low, pathetic, and sleazy as shit. In Thailand, however, it's a whole 'nother story, haha.

The sad thing about Nigel is that he is almost certainly HIV+, yet continues to have unprotected sex with women who dont seem to know any better. I dont know how old the vids flying around the net are, but he seems to wear a condom less than half the time - including anal ... I dont want to fire up the old debate about bareback, but why the hell endanger others when you have been busy sticking it in every orifice that holds still long enough ?

haha, don't be so sure there...I'm no Nigel (thank gods), but I'm living proof that it's almost (but of course not completely) impossible for a man who doesn't get fucked up the ass to catch HIV...it's really REALLY hard to catch it from Thai BGs, trust me...

Archived