How Much Have YOU Spent on Pussy in Thailand?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to throw something different into the mix - I came away from Cambo questioning the whole 'sex is cheaper' line : would have paid anything to avoid that bout of food poisoning, and USD 30 for short time really doesnt seem any cheaper than the 1500 baht it costs me in Thailand. I also tend to prefer the majority of Isaan girls physically to the Cambo girls I spent time with.

Of course, this is the part where you all tell me that you never pay more than 10 USD for sex in Cambo, and I can think of at least one girl who would have gleefully accepted that, but a hansum man like me has an image to preserve. It makes it a little easier to deal with the vision in those full-length mirrors in the Nana Hotel lobby at 3am.

bkktraveler, the handle is 'gobble', not 'nigel' ... One Viet experience was enough for me, but old Nige just goes back for anything with an opening, katoeys included.

Sorry, wsn't meant to be picking on you - just really cheap farangs.

With the $1.00 Vietnamese blowjob girls, Nigel can pork them and like Nigel, save some more money by not using a condom.

Archived