How Much Have YOU Spent on Pussy in Thailand?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you have a girlfriend who's Thai, or a wife who's Thai, and you think she doesn't fuck around on you, you are flat out full of shit, totally deluded, or both, haha.

My wife (Thai) and i are never apart for long enough :neener:

Okay, you got me there...! Good for you!

I'd say about 50K AUD - sadly, less than 10K of that has been handed directly to women who provided sex in return. Flights, accomm, bailing out Ms CP - does that shit count ? Probably spent more of boozy nights in a certain bar than I did on sex ....

For the younger guys on the board, I can only echo what has been typed here so many times before : unless you can live within an hour's flight time of your 'Tilac', NEVER put on a white suit and try to 'save' ANYONE. She made her choices, you made yours - get the next plane out and accept that it was two weeks in Disneyland.

Good luck,

Gobble, a man with mere weeks left in this life

Oh okay...though in my calculation I did not figure in airfare from the US! Nor, except for my embarrassingly expensive last trip, did I factor in rent/hotel/etc.

Look at it another way - what would you have spent the money on instead of LOS p4p....car,house,divorce settlement ? :rolleyes: ....as long as its possible to look back on enjoyable times its money well spent IMHO...

Very good point!! I wouldn't even want to begin to calculate the "equivalent" (which doesn't really exist) in farangland...

The sad thing about Nigel is that he is almost certainly HIV+, yet continues to have unprotected sex with women who dont seem to know any better. I dont know how old the vids flying around the net are, but he seems to wear a condom less than half the time - including anal ... I dont want to fire up the old debate about bareback, but why the hell endanger others when you have been busy sticking it in every orifice that holds still long enough ?

The sad thing about Nigel is that he is almost certainly HIV+, yet continues to have unprotected sex with women who dont seem to know any better. I dont know how old the vids flying around the net are, but he seems to wear a condom less than half the time - including anal ... I dont want to fire up the old debate about bareback, but why the hell endanger others when you have been busy sticking it in every orifice that holds still long enough ?

Gobble, maybe I hav'nt been looking at the right sites? but I hav'nt noticed any new stuff from Nigel for a while now? But the stuff I have seen he appears to wear a condom for vaginal and anal in all the shoots from about 2003 onwards.

Simie.

What it has cost people is far far more than they have spent.

For example, a guy who did not buy a house because he spent every penny he earned in the early 2000s on going to LOS could well have lost out $100,000 or $500,000 or even $5,000,000. It is impossible to tell.

For sure 7 figures for me.

What it has cost people is far far more than they have spent.

For example, a guy who did not buy a house because he spent every penny he earned in the early 2000s on going to LOS could well have lost out $100,000 or $500,000 or even $5,000,000. It is impossible to tell.

For sure 7 figures for me.

You got a point there.

Archived