How Much Have YOU Spent on Pussy in Thailand?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder how many guys have spent the value of a new Ferrari on pussy in LOS.

I'm sure it's more than a few...

I am so very happy that the board is no longer dominated by people who want to endlessly argue about who has the biggest Condo in the most desirable part of BKK. I'm sure those guys have several Ferraris, but they were as boring as shit.

(they also struck me as singularly obsessive about the price of sex in the LOS. If you can afford Soi 33, why would you worry if some joker paid 3K for short-time with a go-go dancer from NP ?)

There are tons of zillionaires here! some of the richest men in the world in fact!

"...If you can afford Soi 33, why would you worry if some joker paid 3K for short-time with a go-go dancer from NP ?) ..."

Well both would be idiots for paying that. But the real reason a Soi 33 guy would get upset about someone paying "soi 33 prices" for a NEP whore, would be because it then cheapens his feelings of elitism, and thus lowers his sense of self worth. Of course he could proclaim that he got a better looking girl, or a better fuck, and owe it to his skills in the sack and bigger dick, but that would be lame.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I found your piece very interesting.

As I am new to the game, I would like to know the name of the top place or two in Bangkok, the Sidom ? area, to pick up woman and the same for transgender folks.

All so, how much should I expect to pay, in USD, for an all nighter, each?

Look forward to hearing from you, others on these basic....

screenply

Archived