Someone please explain this to me

chaseq1

No sex, bummer, better luck next time.

I had been hoping for a 7 fucks in one day. I had trained all week for it.

But sadly wasn't/isn't to be.

1 hour to midnight and 4 is all I got.

6 is the best I've ever done and I really thought today I had a chance at 7.

I had 4 girlfriends lined up - but after the first two fucks, one at 1 am, the other at dawn, things went bad.

My 8am fuck I couldn't find.

So I tried my mid day fuck. But she was busy working.

So finally I got the morning fuck at mid day, the mid day fuck at 4 pm.

The afternoon fuck called me and called me, every time I was fucking.

And every time I called her she ever answered.

So I sit her, one fuck is a given between now and midnight.

But 5 in a day is just a really good day.

Not a record.

And next week I am off working again.

Two weeks on two weeks off sucks at times.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"...No sex, bummer, better luck next time..."

Oh those were just the first 4, the next 12 I had sex with, and they left gifts and money as well. You and I know what it means to be a young good looking stud the chicks just go nuts for. O feel sorry for the old farts here who have to pay for it. and only go 1-2 shots a day.

"...feel sorry for the old farts here who have to pay for it. and only go 1-2 shots a day.

Don't feel sorry for this old fart. It's QUALITY over quantity. For instance, last night I had two beautiful Hmong girls over who stayed for 12 hours. Non-stop f-ing & sucking. Made breakfast for me this a.m.; the two are outside as I type this. One is washing my cars and the other is mowing my lawn and getting the friggin' wind-blown blossems out of my pool. I suspect they'll want to stay again tonight, but I've got two REALLY, REALLY hot ones coming over tonight. And they know how to run a vaccuum and a washing machine. I'll probably just order something from Pizza Hut. Will spare them having to do the dishes.

HH

"...feel sorry for the old farts here who have to pay for it. and only go 1-2 shots a day.

Don't feel sorry for this old fart. It's QUALITY over quantity. For instance' date=' last night I had two beautiful Hmong girls over who stayed for 12 hours. Non-stop f-ing & sucking. Made breakfast for me this a.m.; the two are outside as I type this. One is washing my cars and the other is mowing my lawn and getting the friggin' wind-blown blossems out of my pool. I suspect they'll want to stay again tonight, but I've got two REALLY, REALLY hot ones coming over tonight. And they know how to run a vaccuum and a washing machine. I'll probably just order something from Pizza Hut. Will spare them having to do the dishes.

HH

[/quote']

You are letting them wash your Ferrari? The old car I hope, not the new one. I would not let anyone but a skilled detailer near the Lamborghini! Were these the 2 super models? or 2 new ones?

Well, just to help you out, here is the list so far (credible responses only), as follows:

1. Lack of understanding (of) or speaking very basic English; such as, "would you like a cola?...how long do you work here?...did you work bar before in (wherever)...short time/long time" (Hugh Hoy);

2. Number of other girls in the bar that the gal interacts with (Hugh Hoy);

3. Familiarization with bar operations...such as efficiency in fetching you a drink...cleaning up your table (Hugh Hoy);

4. How long it might take the gal to ask for a drink...quick to ask or shy to ask (Hugh Hoy);

5. Her resistance/acceptance to even casual touching or physical contact of a more aggressive nature (Hugh Hoy);

6. Does she initiate any physical contact with you? (Hugh Hoy);

7. Granny Panties (Coss);

8. When she sniffs kisses you instead of kissing you with her lips! (Doris Day);

9. You win with connect 4 (limbo);

10. If when you ask them how long they've been working and they get that glazed 'oh this question again' look (expat);

11. She shows you photos of her buffalo (Flashermac);

12. She has never heard of David Beckham (Flashermac);

13. She looks at a 6 inch willy and exclaims as her eyes open wide, "I never saw a big one before!" (Flashermac);

14. When you ask her if she has a Thai boyfriend and she says yes (STFORME);

15. If the girl is drunk after very little beer - while the more experienced are able to drink much more Tequila shots than I... (Kamui);

16. Does not know nothing about 'tourist' Bangkok nor places to go (restaurant, cinema, e.g.) in the vicinity of SC (Kamui);

17. does not know standard punter's hotels near SC (Kamui);

Wow, that is almost 20 :beer:

"...No sex, bummer, better luck next time..."

Oh those were just the first 4, the next 12 I had sex with, and they left gifts and money as well. You and I know what it means to be a young good looking stud the chicks just go nuts for. O feel sorry for the old farts here who have to pay for it. and only go 1-2 shots a day.

I fucked the entire line-up of Tilac on Saturday, including Coyotes, wait staff, and the old massage ladies. Was feeling generous at the time, and I only charged them 1k baht a piece - as the average ST was circa 22 seconds.

I did however, demand that they give me 10 minutes of rest -- a grace period if you will -- before sending over Long Gun.

Archived