More like a reintroduction

Fidel

Hey all.

I'm wrapping up here in Pakistan in under 2 weeks and heading back to the Land of Smiles for at least a couple of months (before heading back here for a holiday, maybe K2 base camp).

Anyway, I will probably be in Bangkok in mid-March, then Laos and some beach action in the next 2 months.

Hope to see some of you in the not too distant future.

Cheers,

Fidel

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome Back Fidel,

I should be around when you get here, Just finished a contract in Qatar and will chill out until after Songkran.

St Paddy's night is always a good excuse for a party considering it coincides with the birthday the following day.

Look forward to sharing a frosted one or ten with you next month.

Hey all.

I'm wrapping up here in Pakistan in under 2 weeks and heading back to the Land of Smiles for at least a couple of months (before heading back here for a holiday, maybe K2 base camp).

Anyway, I will probably be in Bangkok in mid-March, then Laos and some beach action in the next 2 months.

Hope to see some of you in the not too distant future.

Cheers,

Fidel

welcome back !

:grouphug:

Hey KS, Flasher. Thankfully not kidnapped! Still in one piece. Got back from Quetta last night. Picked up some US Army 'surplus' boots and stuff while I was there. Cheap as chips.

Now I'm heading back to LOS and it looks like I could be heading from one war zone to another!

I'm really looking forward to getting back to LOS, especially since I'll be on a long break, with no idea when I'll be working again, or what I'll be doing.

Where are you these days Flasher?

Archived