Proposed New Meeting Place

Los Cabos

Soi 14

Easy access from the BTS.

Family friendly!

Great deco at the place!!

FREE food on Fridays, 4~ 8 PM!!!

Anyone second this motion???

They have ample seating inside and around the bar. With the small (zero) turnouts we have been having for the past few months...why not try a switch and eat some free mex food :dunno:

Not sure how long Rob (owner) will be having the free food Friday's, so let's quickly take advantage.

Nice place to relax. Happy hour Margaritas and Daiquiris are B70.

They served an interesting variety of selections at the free Friday buffet.

I myself could never understand why the meetings were held in a place that had prices that equal or exceed even western prices.

Just a sample:

A pie, chips and gravy @ $6.50 (165 baht)(in Oz, only about $4.50)

A beer @ $3.25 (100baht) (in Oz, at a club the same price).

Yes, the food taste good, but it ain't rocket science to cook half the food - and the same is readily available at most places or near bye.

I go there, when my sports programs are on but the staff are not to bright there.

On one visit, I overheard some poor punter asking for them to put the cricket on, even showed her on the net that the game was live but she refused to get off her ass because the boss had put a sign on the wall saying the cricket did not start until 2.30pm (that being the Australian time for the match to start). Eventually he got her to stir but 3 wickets had already fallen (in Australia's favour).

I vote for 'yes' to a move.

IMO I also think that the meetings should be monthly/fortnightly, a meeting once a week in the present financial economy maybe a bit much, as it seems it is the posters who live in BBK who hardly show up in any event.

Should the day also be reconsidered?