Proposed New Meeting Place

cavanami

IMO I also think that the meetings should be monthly/fortnightly, a meeting once a week in the present financial economy maybe a bit much, as it seems it is the posters who live in BBK who hardly show up in any event.

I think the meetings should be scheduled based on board communications i.e. who’s going to be in town or available on a given night. If limited to monthly or bi-weekly a lot of travelers who only come for a week or a few days would miss out on the opportunity to attend!

S1

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The time for the buffet is 4-7 pm, and they served all the way until the end last night.

Location is perfect for me and they even have parking.

Happy hour drink prices also very reasonable (think but not 100% sure that happy hour is until 8 pm).

Would be happy for a change, but again I didn't mind Sam's 2000 either - but of the two choices this would be better actually.

Someone knows the owner?

I was going to make comment of this fact in a previous post. Assuming most attendees will be expats in BBK, should the meetings be on another day rather then a Friday?

I remember, in my youth, a good Sunday morning, a few beers, a big feed, and back before the afternoon to sleep it off before Monday at work was a good feeling.

Hi,

As attendance has dropped quite a bit it might not be a bad idea to rethink this a bit. Maybe rather than having fixed days we could consider setting 1 or 2 days / month and then deciding with those planning to attend where to meet?

That way we could try some different places, different food.

Sanuk!

Archived