Proposed New Meeting Place

cavanami

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<< Rob, the owner, was partner with The Great American Rib place in Thong Lor so he brings his bb'q experience with him for some great foods!

The bb'q chicken was excellent along with the pulled pud...ymmmmm! >>

I thought it was a Mexican place. :hmmm:

That was my first thought when I read Cav's post.

• 3 weeks later...

just opened this thread because i will be in BKK on Fri 21st May and wanted to hook up with a few Members.

no recent news about what is going on.

i'm staying on Soi 8 off Suk so not a problem getting getting anywhere along Suk.

anywhere out of that area and i am totally lost,BKK is a mystery to me.

but i see a problem for me.

i have a busy schedule in BKK and the Friday will be my only chance to get out on my own.

but only after 18:00 and i planned a visit to Annies for a couple of hours.

judging by the posts it seems that most people meet up and then disperse before the time i would get to the venue..... :(

any suggestions where i might meet up with people 9ish if everyone has left the chosen venue?.

LOL....

You're actually planning a visit to Annie's @ 18: 11: 37 on 21 MAY...WTF!!!!!!

....Farrrrrkkkk the world could have ended by then....

If not.... by 21:00 you'll prolly find people somewhere like....

1. The Bar with No Name

If they smoke Cigars ...and like naked fugglies in conjunction with shaving cream

2. Sam 2000 ...if they're hungry

3. Baccara....if they're ..."Well heeled"

4. Tilac.... If they're Disco Ducks

5. After Skool.... (Back left side corner) If they haven't already been to Lolitta's

....or Christie's...If "The Man's" in town...and has a lazy botten on the shelf...

Mate....By 9 pm ...it's a lottery....

Me....I'll be up in the Jungle....with my inflatable Giraffe....and a 44 gallon drum of KY...

Arhhhh....Life is good

Enjoy....your 2 hours of..."Fame & Freedom"...

But never forget....

One night in Bangkok.......LOL

ENJOY.....

Cheers DS

not very helpful DS..... :down:

only wanted a helpful hint as to where i might meet some people.

actually 5 nights in BKK but only 1 night out available to me between 6pm and whenever.

all other nights give me opportunity to visit Edens,Lolita's etc before my non-appearance in any entertainment ares before Midnight.

but after that is another matter.

i'm a night-owl and having a few beers after the witching hour on my own is not a problem.

i'm sure i will find some company to have a drink with me.

not very helpful DS..... :down:

only wanted a helpful hint as to where i might meet some people.

..and I gave it to you in list form .....points 1 thru 5.....and also Christies...(Soi 33)

If there has been a decent roll up ( 8 plus people) I will bet you 1000 Baht (against 100 from you...) that you will find at least 1 member in one of my listed venues

By 9pm most people have gone their separate ways...sometimes in small cluster groups....sometimes alone..

and others have gone home already...

The Bar with No Name is a good starting point.....funny, that's why it was No 1 on my list !!!!

The manager does not want internet publicity (hence the name) but the place is well known...PM me if you don't know it...Happy to guide you in the right direction.

Finding "members" after 9pm will be difficult....No one has Thai360 tattooed on their forehead!!

Perhaps I could suggest a slight alteration to your day planner....as follows

5.30 Have a wank

5.32 Take a shower

6.00 Meet guys at the designated meeting place

Stay an hour or so (and arrange suitable meeting points for 9pm)

7.00 proceed to Annies as originally planned, but in a much more relaxed frame of mind....

9.15 Meet whoever....wherever

Cheers DS

You're actually planning a visit to Annie's @ 18: 11: 37 on 21 MAY...WTF!!!!!!

All I can say is one man's worst day-drinking nightmare is mandatory on another man's hectic holiday itinerary.

Quite an insult to the board membership that he won't bother to find a workaround to attend a meeting. :rotfl:

Archived