nana disco

hyaehus

Walked through it last night....Looks like its ready to open.....Talked to several people and no one knows when.

Real modern style decor,,,,looks to me like its not a place that's comfortable and layed out in a manner not condusive to search and acquire.

Somehow we'll find a way.

BTW:: Went in the Soi 4 entrance and then out through the door that leads to where the old disco and bar area is and an old bird I saw the night before on the street warning me about Ladyboy pickpockets said "hello again". She said she works there at the Nana....I was pleased and started to talk to her thinking she was part of the staff and then she said to join her at her station. It was a small round table in that bar area....probably the oldest hooker I've seen yet.......So much for first impressions.

back where the old disco was, except go a little to the left through a door, outside about 5 meters to the entrance....Another entrance with the name NANA LIQUID inset off of Soi 4.....a bit down the soi from the Nana Hotel parking lot.

Its opening tonight......Live band starts at 10pm.

A real marketing "tour de force". No signs, banners, really nothing announcing its opening....I guess one has to be born knowing.

shygye

From reading your posts, I have assumed you are among the more reasoned and do acknowlege intelligence.......

Respectfully, having been a businessman, retired, for more than 25 years that had all typical facets, kindly believe me when I mention, it had no signs of a soft opening......They had an enormous amount of staff, dressed in a theme (same style of hats/fedora (not much of one), and by definition of what constitutes a soft opening, regarding training, staffing and stocking. I saw no signs that they weren't fully ready to handle a crowd....in fact, they might have too many serving staff counting the possible number of stations,,,,its as there are at least one server per 1 1/2 tables (i counted) ,,,,,,,I really think they will probably have a grand opening...but just have miserably timed......by the scale of what I saw......they just aren't very astute regarding maximizing opportunity.

I love business, how to improve, operational considerations, staffing, SOPs, etc......even after having retired, still had a consulting business but finally packed it all in to favor travelling and assessing for the fun of it.

Agree or disagree,,,,with a lot of time on my hands, thought I'd waste some time.....at least I'm confident that I'm not addressing the typical dolt who doesn't fully read or grasp the issue.

Regardless, all the best to you.

personally, as mentioned, don't like the setup....

at 12:20am, there were 4 thai men together at one table, and myself....plus 12 serving staff, excluding band, and four bartenders and a DJ. The band, DJ and I have talent, but don't think that's what you meant.

Prices?,,,wasn't high enough to recall,,,,,

No door fee,,,,,from Soi 4 entrance, you walk past the massive aircons for the hotel, a very noisy experience. They really need to dress up the walk from the street. Wouldn't take a lot of expense or effort,,,just some screens...

The band, DJ and I have talent, but don't think that's what you meant.

Heh heh, no, but I'm sure you do. ;)

Well you know that place used to be THE main pickup spot for FL in early 00's. The doorfee was what f&%#@!d it up. Here's hoping it finds its groove again and becomes a FL magnet again, and not a mixed crowd type of place.

Archived