Sanuk In India - New Delhi

Hamokhamok

Anyone with info on sanuk etc in India.

Specifically I'm interested in New Delhi.

I may be visiting this place in late October and was wondering what the scene was in New Delhi.

Perhaps some of the good folk here have some experiences that they may like to tell.

Any web sites worth researching etc .

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
Anyone with info on sanuk etc in India.

Specifically I'm interested in New Delhi.

I may be visiting this place in late October and was wondering what the scene was in New Delhi.

Perhaps some of the good folk here have some experiences that they may like to tell.

Any web sites worth researching etc .

Thanks.

Mate,

It is not the worth, it is a ripe off place for a f***k. The money u spend u just fly for the weekend to Bkk and have have value for money. I been here on & off for last 10 plus yrs and leart very early all the massage / esorts highend girls, ripe off. Specially if ur in 5* star hotels, u can fly to Bkk and come back if u just have a day off.

I am currently back in India on project for the next 3 months and if u wantinfo send me pm.

cheers

I am a foreigner who has been to India 6 times and found it very difficult to do anything. If you do try to do anything illegal you are certain to get ripped off and will probably have much bigger problems than that. Take Vinod's advice and stay away from pay4play in country.

Archived