Novetel Soi 33 why the hell...?

TheCorinthian

Do they want to charge $70us a night and still charge for internet??? Uggh!!!!

Seems like most of the hotels charge extra...even though they're charging 70+/night. Just another way to fleece ya. The damn technology is already installed and up and running. Not like you're taking 10 hours showers.

HH

Sir ,

not long ago somebody took my into Siam Paragon into a phoneshop and I paid 900 Baht for something that I did not really understand . The positive result was that I had internet access through my laptop even on the most secluded of all Bangkok hong nams for either 30 or 90 days so to speak . Where it did not work was at the farkin' riverside where they charge you 740 Baht / day . Bubi very bad mood .

• 2 weeks later...
Do they want to charge $70us a night and still charge for internet??? Uggh!!!!

I read somewhere that the more expensive hotels are the more you'll have to pay for addtionall services like Internet, while probably all hostels offer free Internet - for hostel it's a selling while it is not for better hotels...

Can’t say I travel “a lotâ€Â, but in my experience it is more dependent on the hotel chain rather then the country if they provide free internet. I generally stay in Marriott’s or Hyatt’s and neither of them give it away free, unless you have lots of miles or staying on the executive floors.

TH

Archived