Info on Nana Hotel

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The reason I asked "Why do you ask?" is because, of course Nana allows married people. What hotel doesn't? Whether it's appropiate for themselves to stay there, is another question. If they are swingers looking for action, then yes. If traveling with children and wife (or just wife for that matter) for the purpose of a wholesome family vacation, then no. Nana is a whore house. Plain and simple. If you want to run out at 2 am for a quick bite to eat, then you are going to have to walk through a sea of hundreds of hookers just to get to the cab. Of course, I can just see little 15 year old johnny saying "Dad, can we come here EVERY year" (another one bites the dust). Walls are thin, and can get quite noisy throughout the night. I've only been told this, as it's always my room producing the worst commotion :-) .

If you're out of the sex scene, there are nicer places to stay for the money. If you're in the loop however, you have just found your new vacation cabin on the lake.....

Yeah, but really could you shed some light those of you who are NANA Hotel regulars. I frequent the area, but never the hotel. I have been in though, and seen families pool side with 9 or 10-year-old daughter diving off the board into the pool. While two whores lay around and play coy touching here and there with an older gent in the immediate vicinity.

I just wonder if any people have had encounters or conversations with these families? And understand there M.O.? Perhaps they are swingers with their kids stowed next door? I am lost, but find it off to see the kids there in the sense that how did any guidebook or anything say to them, Nana, right on. That's where we will go, central and sleazy.

thoughts..?

I posted something along these lines long ago...: I wasin Nana disco one night last year, May or around then. I see a few white girls, so I assume they are Russians and walk up and say dos ve dan ya davactcka! Or hello hot stuff ( am I smooth or what?) They explain they are from South Aafrica, so I ask what they are doing in town (more less, "what the fuck are you doing here?). So they claim they are tourists, just hanging out, and taking in the scene. One of my my co workers was in town, so he decides to try for one, going as high as 3000bht, but they refuse! (they were ugly hags in my book) so I assume they were real tourists...draw your own conclusions.

I think you are right Old Hippie. The occasional odd tourist does stumble into the confines of Nana, and you start to wonder how long til they "get it"? and will they flee with their progeny quickly?

I've seen what Lonely Planet says about Nana, and other Guidebooks with regard to OCGringo, they don't pull punches. Lonely Planet I think describes it as sleazy, and notes that it has it's own fishbowl (perhaps it did at the time of writing), for those too lazy to even make it to girlie bars. So, if these tourists were checking that it would be less likely for them to wind up with Russ and Audrey in tote by the swimming pool at Nana.

That would be good! National Lampoon's Bangkok Vacation!! AAas for Lonely Planet, they do describe Nana as having a fishbowl (refering to The old days I suppose (they do have a massage place, but the girls insist on comming to your room.)) I first rate fishbowl, now that would really push Nana over the edge! Adding that little touch of class!

In reply to:

"That would be good! National Lampoon's Bangkok Vacation!! AAas for Lonely Planet, they do describe Nana as having a fishbowl (refering to The old days I suppose (they do have a massage place, but the girls insist on comming to your room.)) I first rate fishbowl, now that would really push Nana over the edge! Adding that little touch of class! "

Hmmm...

Why stop there... why don't they replace one of the little storefronts they have in the lobby (tailor shop, newstand, etc) with a blow job bar! If they did that, I would never have to leave the hotel! smile.gif

-=/NN

Archived