Time To "Bitch-slap Israel"?

Hugh_Hoy

Ok, let's get this out of the way...you are ALL anti Semitic! Ok, now that that is done, I have to agree with HH here, second time this week! There is no reasoning with these people anymore than any other fanatics.

Nukes, Oppenheimer, Jew...yes...doesn't mean HE gave them the nukes, or that there is something inherent in being Jewish at enables you to make a nuclear bomb...I can't even handle firecrackers...Wasn't Oppenheimer later accused of being a commie or something by Macarthy?

In any event, we need to change our policies towards them.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok, let's get this out of the way...[color:red]you are ALL anti Semitic[/color]! Ok, now that that is done, I have to agree with HH here, second time this week! There is no reasoning with these people anymore than any other fanatics.

Nukes, Oppenheimer, Jew...yes...doesn't mean HE gave them the nukes, or that there is something inherent in being Jewish at enables you to make a nuclear bomb...I can't even handle firecrackers...Wasn't Oppenheimer later accused of being a commie or something by Macarthy?

In any event, we need to change our policies towards them.

Didn't God get so pissed with these people that he tried drowning all of them?

BKT...no. The USA did not arm the Israeli's with nukes. They developed them on their own. That said, I'm not saying that some Americans did not assist.

http://www.nci.org/01/07/25-tt-nuc_dealer_arrested.htm

In this particular matter, Smith smuggled the krytrons to Israel via air cargo out of LAX, labelling the devices as "radio tubes".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krytron

Easy to see how they could get out so-described.

The "radio tubes" were shipped to a trading company in Israel owned by Arnon Milcham, the movie producer. ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnon_Milchan )

( http://www.jewishjournal.com/film/article/producer_arnon_milchans_goal_broker_mideast_peace_20080924/ )

Of the 700+ devices smuggled out to Israel, about 1/4 of them were returned to the U.S. Israel refused to cooperate in assisting in the investigation; U.S. Dept. of State refused to press the issue.

HH

The U.S. will NEVER be too tough on Israel. Of the varied reasons one of them is political. Its political suicide. Florida has become a key state and that state has a sh*t load of Jewish voters. Those voters played a significant role in the '00 election.

Second, AIPAC and other 'Jewish/Israeli' influenced or directed groups wield a significant amount of power and influence. Its just a non-starter. Punish Israel too much and you stand a good chance of losing the election. Ask the elder Bush who pissed off American Jews with his threat to withhold financial aid to Israel. He paid for it dearly in the election.

Israel has been spying on America for eons. Its 'friendly' spying, if that word can be used. By that I mean the information obtained does not go to America's enemies (but with friends like that who needs enemies?..lol). Britain has spied on us in the past and we have spied on our allies as well.

I'm a zionist. I have stated as much before but I also know that position was not acquired 'logically'. Being a Christian, a Jewish state is 'ordained' by God. Okay, go ahead and laugh (or be angry). I can understand its a position that does not make sense to non Christians (and I don't expect it to). That said, I agree that Israel should not have a free hand to do whatever it wants. I think it should be reigned in and I would also be okay with withholding funds if they are being naughty. So you see, even though I am a zionist I can still be 'fair' ;)

I also believe the various Jewish lobbies hold way too much power in the government. I don't want the government beholden to ANYONE. The people we elect should be free of influence from all quarter save the people that that elected them and under the constraints of the constitution.

Fair is fair.

Hi,

"Its political suicide."

So much for separation of state and church.

Israel should never have been created, and certainly not in the way it was done. Why did they have the 'right' to live there?

What if the Mormons decide that they are entitled to their own country? Would the US give up a part of its own territory? Nah, didn't think so.

So, what makes the Jews different?

Oh, right, they were persecuted. Well, join the fucking club. How many others groups have been persecuted and are still being persecuted?

Again, what makes the Jews different?

I'm sorry for the rant but I am of the firm believe that Israel is a HUGE part of the problem in the Middle East.

Sanuk!

<< Israel should never have been created, and certainly not in the way it was done. Why did they have the 'right' to live there? >>

People tend to forget that the Zionists BOUGHT their land there. They paid for it fair and proper. Later, they had to fight to keep it.

As to the Mormons, Brigham Young did lead them outside the United States to what became Salt Lake City. He intended to found a separate nation, Deseret, sort of overlooking the fact that the land then belonged to Mexico. The Mormons supported the US in the Mexican War, still hoping to to establish their own country. When they didn't they stayed American citizens. Note though that the US never tried to take the land they'd settled away from them, as the Arab Legions did to the Jews in 1948.

Also, almost the same number of Jews were expelled from Arab lands (Iraq, Egypt, Syria etc) as Palestinians fled or were expelled by the Israelis. Do the Arabs propose to give those Jewish refugees back their land and property in Arab lands, if they ever manage to conquer Israel and "drive the Jews into the sea"? There aren't any Jewish refugees from 1948 in refugee camps. Why are there Palestinians still in such camps?

Lots of bad things happened after WWII - with millions of Germans, Poles and others expelled from their historic homes in Central Europe, plus the massive population transfers caused by the creation of Pakistan from British India. Nobody is talking about restoring Europe's borders to 1938. So why should Palestine be recreated as it was before 1948?

Discuss. :stirthepo

Archived