Time To "Bitch-slap Israel"?

Hugh_Hoy

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They'll have to send in Mossad. Hang onto your passport. ;)

If I remember right, there was a Jewish quarter of old (eastern) Jerusalem before 1948. The Arab Legion killed or expelled them all during the war. Wasn't that in violation of international law? Or is that different? :hmmm:

:stirthepo

"friend & alley" in quotations is appropriate.

the zionist are no ones friend

911 was about Zion as per the 911 commission.

the zionist have attacked a us navel vessel without repercussion

zion must be in place for new testament rapture

1/3 of us citizens. evangelicals, would rather the US society / government fail than their ticket to eternal happiness disappear (not sure about virgins .. the most vocal amongst them prefer cherub boys anyway)

david's zion extended through Syria to the Euphrates.

was the iraq fiasco an evangelical's desire to put david's Israel in place in total?

Dopey II originally called it a crusade.

note: there is no historical record of david or jesus .. only hysterical mythology that includes kangaroos (buffaloes, SA 3 toed sloth. et al) walking / swimming to Mesopotamia to get on the arc that was reputed to be a dozens of times larger than the 35m Nina, pinta & santa maria 3000 years later

israel is knee jerk reaction to the holocaust

the arabs had nothing to do with that

Truman was the first leader to recognize the zionist state ..

truman was a certifiable nut case evangelical.

truman refereed to himself as cyrus the day after being the 1st leader to bow to biblical mythology

zion should be in Bavaria or the Rhine valley ..

why were the arabs punished?

700,000 arabs had their homes / land STOLEN for david / god / jesus & they were placed in refugee camps where they remain 60 years later

the zionist refuse compensation or return to their homes til today

zionist have swimming pools next to un-chosens without clean drinking water

any thing else is spin by evil zionists

If I remember right, there was a Jewish quarter of old (eastern) Jerusalem before 1948. The Arab Legion killed or expelled them all during the war. Wasn't that in violation of international law? Or is that different? :hmmm:

:stirthepo

It all depends on your perspective I think flash. You can pick through that stuff forever trying to decide who's to blame. I'm more interested in the situation now.

the new history book in Tejas contend there is nothing in the constitution that separates curch & state

a evangelical texas school board re-writer of history is offering a $1000 for anyone who can show separation is in the constitution.

they also dispute in the new text books that freedom of religion is in the constitution ..

People tend to forget that the Zionists BOUGHT their land there. They paid for it fair and proper. Later, they had to fight to keep it.

in total that is a false statement & lessens you esteemed credibility on any issue.

no doubt some land was purchased before WWII & this was impart why the british mandate was established.

[color:red]the zionsit to this day REFUSE to pay for the land/homes/business that were stolen

that is part of the current stalled negotiations,[/color]

for 10+ years I have observed you, admired you & been entertained by you

Israel is the one topic that you have consistently bastardized the truth & been no more a reputable resource than WA was or his butt boy is.

a smart bastardizer of the truth makes sure his dopey untruths are not easily check-able!!

are you jewish?

I have nothing against jews .. my first sexual experience was with a he-blew lass

I think it is fruitless to discuss what happened 50 years ago, even though Israel is discussing happenings which happened several thousand years ago.

But today Israel is clearly trying to evict Palatines from Jerusalem and other places and to replace them with Israeli (right wing) settlers.

These acts are not only against international law it, it also supports the view of the muslim world that the USA and Europe are actively supporting an unlawfully acting nation.

1 Gilo: 850 homes approved for publication and planning objections in Nov 2009

2 Pisgat Zeev: 600 homes approved for publication and planning objections in Jan 2010

3 Sheikh Jarrah: Several Palestinian families evicted in past 18 months to make way for Jewish settlers after court ruled in ownership dispute

4 Ramat Shlomo: 1,600 homes approved for publication and planning objections in Mar 2010

5 Silwan: Demolition orders on 88 Palestinian homes built without difficult-to-get permits - Israel planning controversial renewal project

6. West Bank barrier: Making Palestinian movement between West Bank and Jerusalem harder - Israel says it's for security

BBC

Archived