I need to find a *pro* in Pattaya ..

gobbledonk

OK, so I've been concentrating on the fresh-faced gals as many of the others seem to have spent a little TOO long in the bar, but its scary when a girl doesnt want to do something as simple as doggystyle vaginal or go down on me, even with a condom. Even had one girl who didnt want me to lick her - Jesus wept, woman, this is the part you might actually *enjoy* !

I'm putting a freakin' checklist together and having my GFE translate it to them when we start talking about going back to my apartment - this is crazy. The most compliant to date has been the 500-baht 19-year old : where they are finding 25 year old women who want to work in a Pattaya bar but dont want to perform oral sex on Farang is anyone's guess ...

By contrast, I cant recall taking anyone from Cowboy or Nana who wouldn't do 69 or doggystyle - I'm not asking to pee in anyone's mouth, for Christ's sake. What the hell are they doing in the provinces - the esteemed missionary position followed by an hour of meditation ?

The upside is that my GFE has no problem with any of this - she wont contemplate 'two girls' or similar, but thats OK. She just needs to translate the items on my extensive list while I watch various eyes bulge :)

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a mate in the PI with this problem, he'd pounce on the youngest, newest arrival in a bar then complain when she wouldn't suck his disgusting old tossle.

Why isn't going with an older girl who KNOWS how to play AND really enjoy it an option to you wankers?

:neener:

I had a mate in the PI with this problem, he'd pounce on the youngest, newest arrival in a bar then complain when she wouldn't suck his disgusting old tossle.

Why isn't going with an older girl who KNOWS how to play AND really enjoy it an option to you wankers?

:neener:

EXACTLY! haha

To GD, in the Provence's I find girls willing and able to try most things listed as not available to your list GD.

My gut feeling is that girls who work in bars are generically lazy, and too lazy to do anything more than needed to complete the finsexial agreement.

Archived