Who do you favor red or yellow?

khunsanuk

why so sad?

which (demoncrazy) country cater specifically to the poor? and no dont even start by suggesting e.g. USA does :rolleyes:

if someone feel so much for the poor how about doing some volunteer work for their benefit, donations etc? Just an idea :)

save the world kinda utopia...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi,

Have to admit I am surprised to see so much support (so far) for the Reds. I had expected a much larger percentage voting 'Neither'.

Sanuk!

Is neither really an option or a cop out? Frankly I see neither as a way of ducking the question. In the end it will be either Red or Yellow...while Thaksin is a bastard, I have to go with the rural/poor/working class folk on this one. While Red may not be much better, the perception is that he was good/better for poor people. Or so they think.

Calling for early elections isn't really much different than a coupe in my opinion. Just a peaceful way of making a change in leadership. Yellow had the army throw out the Tman, and now his supporters are calling for an early election, presumably to put him or one of his puppets back.

All that said, I doubt either one is really good for the country as a whole.

In the original poll, I voted RED. There are more poor people than middle/upper class and in a democracy they should have their representatives form the government. I don't expect a future red shirt government to deliver much, but even so they are more likely to keep more people happy.

Mother in law gave blood, so I may be biased.

Must admit KS it's pretty fucking hard for me to understand it all. Admittedly the only place I find news on LOS is on here (and when there's countless posts on the topic under local news it's so much easier to click "Mark Read" that read them all) and maybe 30 seconds/week on local tv news down here. I listen the the radio a lot and it rarely gets a mention.

It's in my 'too hard' basket at the moment, glad bubi's a ferrari fan too though!

The leadership of both yellow and red are despicable. How can I support either of them? Sort of like me asking which I prefer ... the Crips or the Bloods. :(

BTW I've personally seen demonstrations by both groups. If they swapped shirts, you couldn't tell the difference. This "poor vs wealthy" crappola is ridiculous. The folks I saw were all poor. (Maybe the leaders were away in their a/c rooms at the Royal Hotel.)

There are pro-Thaksin radio stations that broadcast absolute bovine defecation about the government every day. I've heard enough of it riding in taxis to want to puke over how dishonest it is. At least I don't have to listen to the yellow's propoganda very often.

Archived