Who do you favor red or yellow?

khunsanuk

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi,

Have to admit I am surprised to see so much support (so far) for the Reds. I had expected a much larger percentage voting 'Neither'.

Sanuk!

Kind of neither, kind of red. I'm not pro Takshin, but I find that Thailand need to develop all of the contry and that it would be beneficial. The Yellows seem to me to be elitists trying to serve only a part of the population and parts of the country.

To bad that Takshin have been at the front of the Reds but still better than what the yellows are able to present.

I've seen both yellow and red protestors. Believe me, the rank and file are not any elite. But the leaders of both factions certainly are and could almost be interchangable. They are not out to help anyone but themselves.

As to "trying to serve only a part of the population and parts of the country," Thaksin did fanny adams for the south, Bangkok or any other region that did not vote for him.

I've seen both yellow and red protestors. Believe me, the rank and file are not any elite. But the leaders of both factions certainly are and could almost be interchangable. They are not out to help anyone but themselves.

As to "trying to serve only a part of the population and parts of the country," Thaksin did fanny adams for the south, Bangkok or any other region that did not vote for him.

Mr T bringing to fruition the new airport didn't help Bangkok? :hmmm:

Archived