A Day In The Life Of The Average Thai Man

Julian2

All this is true and happened today, may I be reborn Cambodian if I lie.

My wife's brother bought a car which he recently tried fit under a large truck while drunk, he survived, car didn't, so he raised the funds through family loans to buy a new one. (Lead up to story).

He works for my Dutch neighbour as a driver/man Friday and was late for work today as an ex girlfriend had stolen the new car on the grounds he had used her to finance the now defunct one and she realised there was no chance of being repaid.

He turned up in his current girlfriend's car and then talked the neighbour into driving to a second ex girl friend's place of business to try to sweet talk her out of some money to get the new car back off ex-G/F1.

Ex-G/F2 was apparently still in love with him and was shattered he had renewed contact with her only to put the bite on.

As they drove off she tried to fling herself under the neighbour's car which narrowly avoided her.

Undeterred she then ran onto the Superhighway and flung herself under a pick-up which scored a direct hit.

Neighbour, genuinely regretting his involvement at this stage, rang me with the saga and suggested I tell my wife who has contacts with local police, who were apparently arriving in force along with ambulances and hordes of onlookers.

I mentioned it to wife and she said they could all go and get fucked.

That's a hard woman I married. :content:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Julian, hope you don't mind -- stole your story, pitched it to Disney. We got the greenlight. Ward and June Cleaver recast in rural SE Asia.

Brother-in-law will be the Eddy Haskell character, maybe played by Tony Jaa? You'll be played by Hugh Jackman.

Anyway, can work all that out. Will cut you in on residuals.

:)

Archived