Re born

fuck that's wierd.. we got a baby puppy staffy a few weeks ago and have been taking her to puppy classes to try and stop he pissing on the floor and HUMPING everythjing in site... puppy school gives us a bunch of stuff to read and some was about "Nervous Dogs" thought : fuck haven't seen him around for a while and POP - you're back... sort of..

you haven't found religion have you?? one knocked on my door this am despite the sign

Red, not found religion, i am now a religion. I cast a divine eye over the dog but i find nothing wrong with it's behaviour. Pope Julian the 1st has found religion, me. Our first prophit, moa mark is sadly passed on and lives in heaven with me. Pope julian, please gather virgins and money from the followers. We'll split it between us. I am planning to show myself where ever naked women appear. Over song kran i think i'll have a spirital event near a pink house.

I'll admit gathering the virgins didn't take long.

The money was a bit more difficult so I've put it aside for careful accounting and deduction of legitimate out of pocket expenses.

I'll have to get a good deal on taxes with the Thai government as well Doggy err... Goddy so your split make take a while to arrive. :yay:

Archived