'Musts' in Pattaya?

Savittre

Hi!

I'm in Pattaya now. It's sure bigger than it used to be! I've tried to cover everything/everywhere in Pattaya, but I don't think I'll be able to go to every single bar or eat at every single restaurant!

If there's anyone out there who's thinking, 'Oh, when you're in Pattaya, you MUST go to (some particular bar/ some particluar restaurant) I'd sure appreciate it if you'd let me know.

Thanks Guys!

Try Cherry restaurant 3rd Road opposite Xcite disco... gourmet 6 course meal for 325 baht (Sunday night same as Saturday night menu but 150 baht cheaper). A fantastic taste experience.

"My Way" Dutch restaurant in arcade at side of KISS off 2nd road.. I can highly recommend the steak.. super tender.. they don't even give you a serrated knife, no need. I'm told their Nasi Goreng is good too. Wine pricey... drink beer.

I've never liked Pattaya Angelwitch.. over choreographed, fat trollops who think their shit don't stink prancing about on scaffolding. ... and ridiculously overpriced drinks. But YMMV.

If you want a break from boomseng try The Blues Factory for some great live blues and rock music.

If you're in Soi 8, try Sexy Girls Gogo. They've got a good formula... attractive topless knickerless girls with high heels and pelmet mini skirts, 4 naked lovelies in the spa, and some excellent 60s-80s music videos played at a volume that allows a conversation. Oh and cheap beer at 60? draft.

:beer:

You absolutely HAVE to go to The Iron Club on Walking Street, and be entranced by the absolutely gorgeous naked women there. They are also up for a bit of interaction - but you have to pay for it! Drinks aren't the cheapest either, but the quality of the women more than makes up for that.

I'd also add my vote to Baby Dolls and Windmill.

Archived