Nana Liquid (Disco). Any reports?

dave32

Never made it to the original Angels Disco (walked past the lobby last June and heard crickets, looked very depressing).

Read a review of the new club that sounded good -- cliff notes: lot of attractive FLs, nice place/staff, open till 5a.m. (YES!!!!)

Any trip reports from the ground or validation?

If not, I'll address the lapse in coverage next month. ;)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ya know who oughta be totally ON this thing: Stickman. Back in the day, Angels was an entire scene unto itself, the way Nana or Soi Cowboy are. This is breaking news. And he's supposedly our man on the scene. I mean, ok the reminiscence columns are interesting in their way, but... big changes are afoot.

Been told there's a new post-after-hours place that is supposedly packed with gorgeous women. In other words, this place is starting to move @3-4am when Spice, Spicy, Bossy are shutting down and it stays open till sun-up.

It's called "Swing" and is new. Need some sort of validation on the stories circulating.

Anyway, I'm happy to have new things to scout. After-hours bars in any city are my favorite... no idea why. I think people become giddy and there's a certain type of lucidness in the mind approaching sun-up, coupled with exhaustion. It's like catching your second wind on a long trek. I like it.

Then again, I have no idea what I'm talking about. :)

I posted about 'swing' last year and no one knew anything about it. It's supposedly full of thais...and not the typical hooker crowd. You need game to pick up there as the girls are hot. That was the gist of the advertising blurb....who knows if it is accurate or not.

I posted about 'swing' last year and no one knew anything about it. It's supposedly full of thais...and not the typical hooker crowd. You need game to pick up there as the girls are hot. That was the gist of the advertising blurb....who knows if it is accurate or not.

Their ad blurb said you need game to pick up there cuz the girls are hot? Strange ad.

Yeah it'd be great to see reports on both these places -- there was one report a couple weeks back of Liquid (Nana) basically saying it was empty, but that was when it was brand new. And it looks like our last report of Swing is from a year ago?

This is an outrage. A burlesque travesty! The mockery of one of the great bangkok cultural epicenters, Angels Disco, will not stand. No sir.

Stickman, please pass the following note on to the new owner at your earliest convenience. I'll owe you one.

-------

Dear Sir,

It has come to my attention that the new liquid disco at Nana Plaza still lacks a pulse. GOOD GOD MAN!!! ---> FOR THE SAKE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD AND HOLY in this world, pull it together!

You now have 4 weeks, FOUR, to start packing in the lithe, beautiful, exotic, and nubile women that make this crazy world we live in go round.

In four weeks Dave32 will be knocking on your door. Get cracking. And consider yourself warned.

That is all.

Affectionately,

-Dave32

Ps. I also don't want to see 3 guys ready to bumrush you at the urinal and give you a 'massage.' I hate those fuckers at Spice.

Have a nice day.

Dear Kind Sir,

I have read your letter of request regarding my establishment, Liquid Disco (formerly Angels) and I can happily informed you that I have had am hired those fine fellows from Spice to take care of your massage needs in the man toilet urinal room, though for this service you should be so may kind as to offer them a small payment ("tip") kindly. And I have heeded your recommendation to not hire the fuckers girls of Spice or any other instant women from another any club, I will be sure to make certain positively that none of those vermin kinds of women are allowed in the premises. If it can be positively ascertained that they are in fact males and willing to offer same massage services in man toilet urinal space, then they might be granted entry.

I appreciate your suggestions and look forward to meeting you soon.

Thank you

Sincerely

Mr Sonchai Poodlepeep

Archived