Nana Liquid (Disco). Any reports?

dave32

(classic stereotype of the Middle-Easterners, which is totally true: for most of them, their introduction to sex is a fellow male's ass, and once they become accustomed to same, that's the main thing they want in a Thai BG as well...)

Wow.

Don't know many middle-easterners, but sounds like a bullshit stereotype to me.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In a refugee centre here, (I won't name the country for fear of exciting an argument) refugees from a middle eastern area were well known by the mantra, "women for marriage and children, boys for sex".

Truth this is, but may well be not widespread.

Coss

Walked into the new Nana liquid disco last night.

Went in with a girl I was already hooked up with at about 2:30am. Quasi pointless to go in with a date, but I was curious.

So -- in we went.

Place wasn't jam-packed, but had a healthy crowd. There was a slightly elevated (about one foot high) stage/dance floor area where people were dancing and a band could set up. Only a handful of people on it. I think the elevated dance floor (albeit a small one) is a bad idea.

Interspersed around all the tables though people were dancing left and right. Probably about 3 to 1 ratio of FLs to Punters. Most FLs kind of standard, a few were exceptional stunners that had my heart rate increase. And then some. So, that was a good thing.

The DJ was trying to do some kind of cutting edge house music and the volume level was such that communication was impossible without placing a bullhorn up to someone's ear.

I prefer Climax/Spice club at the Ambassador, but, this could be worth the walk over if you're at Nana -- and the caliber of girls in the disco was most def higher than you'll find in the parking lot. No cover charge. Several of the gogo girls from Nana come over after 2am (I was told, and that looked to be the case).

In a refugee centre here, (I won't name the country for fear of exciting an argument) refugees from a middle eastern area were well known by the mantra, "women for marriage and children, boys for sex".

Truth this is, but may well be not widespread.

Coss

Got arrested for public intoxication outside of the Aragon ballroom in Chicago at a Beastie Boys concert in the 90s.

Misdemeanor charge that was taken off my record contingent on my completing a 'pretrial diversion' program (basically an 8 hour group therapy propaganda session where people talked about why they broke the law and how it was wrong).

At one point they showed us these interviews with felons sentenced to long terms. I still remember the clip where one guy said 'best sex I ever had, has been in prison.'

If they were trying to scare me -- it worked.

And, if memory serves, that was the last time I was arrested, for anything.

:)

Walked into the new Nana liquid disco last night.

-snip-

The DJ was trying to do some kind of cutting edge house music and the volume level was such that communication was impossible without placing a bullhorn up to someone's ear.

I prefer Climax/Spice club at the Ambassador

-snip-

The house music thing is a big mistake, IMHO...and I love good house music. But key to success in whatever incarnation of "Nana Disco" is PLEASE THE GIRLS...and that means lots of R&B pop/rap shit from 5 years ago, with some Thai favorites thrown in here and there...a little pop molam once in awhile is good too. The long-haired gay DJ at the old ND knew how to do it, I liked that guy.

As for Spicy/Climax...I dislike many things about that place, but my main complaint is how fucking DARK it is. Shit, man, I got beer goggles on anyway after 2 am, I need to get at least a little bit of an accurate view of what I'm going to take home at 4 am, haha...

Yeah, it's definitely dark at Spice/climax and one of those places where you could be having second thoughts once you walk into the light. No doubt.

I just have too many fond memories there.

And Preakho is right about the house music @ liquid. For one thing, god knows I never considered myself saying something like this --- but it was just too damn loud. I couldn't even see asking a woman her name if I wanted to. The other thing was, you could see ppl trying to figure out what the DJ was playing. Haha.

Anyway, time will tell. There's some hotties there that make it worth the trip after hours, we'll see how it pans out over time.

Indeed.

Wearing a $50+ shirt has nothing to do with it' date=' as long as you are reasonably well-groomed, i.e. not a slob, and don't go out at night in, say, shorts, sandals and t-shirt...

[/quote']

Back then I always did well at Nan Disco and I always wore shorts and a t shirt. As you can see from my avatar, I was one that could get away with it. :grin:

Archived